Just now, TfiDeano said:

Of course, but it's just banter, who do so many not understand that lol...or are my posts shite lol...I am a big boy, I can deal with it if you say the latter lol, because I know i blend in well with others here.Β 

I knew what you were doing, hence the smirking face... πŸ™‚Β 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

There's a few females that have managed to raise my baguette!Β 

but nobody raises it more than Massimo.

• Haha 3

Just now, Stormshaedow said:

I knew what you were doing, hence the smirking face... πŸ™‚Β 

I kinda knew you did but for the benefit of others here who do not understand banter then I felt compelled to say that lol. It's just that there are 2 members on here P&P who are often a 'hurricane in a tea cup' over nothing, being plain rude or blatantly not understand what's been said because they use dog shit translators.Β 

• Upvote 1

Hawk has a few options tonight. He's been cosy with Marilyn for a few days and she even showed him her toys earlier in fact they're still in his room. He has unfinished business with Tessa from the last party in B4 where they kissed and then there's Katarina who seems to be a bit cold on him but you never know what a few glasses will do to her. He should just not fuck it up. 😊

5 minutes ago, trxx234 said:

Hawk has a few options tonight. He's been cosy with Marilyn for a few days and she even showed him her toys earlier in fact they're still in his room. He has unfinished business with Tessa from the last party in B4 where they kissed and then there's Katarina who seems to be a bit cold on him but you never know what a few glasses will do to her. He should just not fuck it up. 😊

I kind of hope it will be Tessa, because I've never really seen anything of her, except that she's been seen naked in her apartment a few times. But I think it will be Marilyn because Hawk and her have been getting a bit closer the last few days. Katarina is too uptight I have the feeling. I don't think she ever plans to have sex at RLC. Well, let's see if actually anyone will... maybe non lol
Tessa>Marilyn>>>>>Kata