4 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

It wasn't so much quick but reluctant, it could have even been her first BJ

so do you think they are going steady lol,maybe he will invite her to the prom i jest of course  but someone once said she might be a virgin I laughed but now after watching her she acts just like some shy teenager in quite a few ways and she is a hard one to figure out, so how does someone that shy and inexperienced end up on RLC anyways

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so do you think they are going steady lol,maybe he will invite her to the prom i jest of course  but someone once said she might be a virgin I laughed but now after watching her she acts just like some shy teenager in quite a few ways and she is a hard one to figure out, so how does someone that shy and inexperienced end up on RLC anyways

acts is the key word to her being shy and inexperienced lmao.  the girl is married and i'd bet my savings on it!

4 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

acts is the key word to her being shy and inexperienced lmao.  the girl is married and i'd bet my savings on it!

If she's married, what is she doing there?  She should be with her husband, period !! 

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

If she's married, what is she doing there?  She should be with her husband, period !! 

i couldn't agree more.  she would not be the first or the last to participate as a married woman.

9 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

If she is married I don't think they have actually met yet.  Happy to be proved wrong.