7 minutes ago, jove said:

Hawk is the biggest asshole and selfish person I've seen on RLC because he takes pleasure but he doesn't give any pleasure, Katarina gives him a blowjob and he doesn't even give him cunnilingus. It was the same with Marilyn and especially with Nadia, he takes his pleasure and that's it.

He fucked Nadia? Wow, I missed that ☹️

17 minutes ago, jbroz100 said:

He don't. AFAIK, he kissed one of the sisters from B1 and is being a faithful in trying fuck Katarina since then.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

Was just a matter if time I could see it 🙂

of course,  it was predictable.. built it up well and attracted a maximum number of viewers, the girl without experience is slowly ready for it..lol, perfect script from those two and RLC and the viewers enjoy it but also fall for it and think it is real

• Upvote 1

Vor 15 Minuten sagte Xarvaz:

Natürlich war es vorhersehbar. Es hat sich gut entwickelt und die maximale Anzahl an Zuschauern angezogen, das Mädchen ohne Erfahrung ist langsam bereit dafür. lol, perfektes Drehbuch von den beiden und RLC und die Zuschauer genießen es, fallen aber auch darauf und denken, dass es real ist

Ich bin immer wieder erstaunt mit welcher Inbrunst hier Leute darüber streiten ob die sexuellen,  mehr oder weniger anschaulichen, Darbietungen der Mieter und Mieterinnen bei RLC Fake sind oder etwa echte Lust aufeinander und gar echte Zuneigung zueinander eine Rolle spielen. Was es wirklich für die beteiligten Mädchen und Jungs ist können wir nur sehr mangelhaft und bruchstückweise aus den Videos ablesen. Oder liegen manche von uns mit im Bett ? Letztendlich ist das doch zweitrangig. Sie machen das wofür hier die meisten Abonnenten ihr Geld ausgeben und stundenlang vor dem Bildschirm sitzen. Füe mich jedenfalls spielt es keine Rolle in welchem Stadium die Beziehung der Sexpartner untereinander ist.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So the nightly episodes of Katarina’s “experimenting” with her bj education has ended with Hawk finally getting his goal of humping her and with her coy persona shattered as she took the full nine yards without even flinching. So where does the saga go from here?  Hopefully with him leaving and taking all the overload of male accessories with him 🤔🤞

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jove said:

Hawk is the biggest asshole and selfish person I've seen on RLC because he takes pleasure but he doesn't give any pleasure, Katarina gives him a blowjob and he doesn't even give him cunnilingus. It was the same with Marilyn and especially with Nadia, he takes his pleasure and that's it.

I like Kat she seem like a nice girl?... Now that Hawk got his prey, lets see how he treat her now?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jbroz100 said:

Not trying to be a dick, but after Massi and Wolf getting her anything possible?

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Die nächtlichen Episoden von Katarinas „Experimentieren“ mit ihrer Bj-Ausbildung sind damit zu Ende gegangen, dass Hawk endlich sein Ziel erreicht hat, sie zu bumsen, und ihre schüchterne Persönlichkeit zerstört wurde, als sie die gesamten neun Meter zurücklegte, ohne auch nur mit der Wimper zu zucken. Wie geht die Saga also weiter? Hoffentlich geht er weg und nimmt die ganze Überladung an männlichen Accessoires mit 🤔 🤞

Eines ist aber sicher : Hawk und Katarina schaue ich mir um Größenordnungen lieber und mit viel mehr Freude an als das Herumgebumse von Massimo und Sara. " Chris " und Karma sind eine Angelegenheit für Tantra-Spezialisten und Masochisten unter den Abonnenten.

• Upvote 3