Caroline & Park (2024) #6

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Why call this click bait? Only because they are the clothes on? They are doing the real deal.

TBF I think this is the first time I've seen them play without Park being there to spoil it. So yes today is the real deal. 👍

2 minutes ago, VikingPhylosophy said:

Maybe people was expecting something like Nelly vs Martina level?

and what makes people upset is they know these two have that same kinda passionate sex off cam and all we get is a tease because frisky is camera shy 

1 minute ago, HotWivesRock said:

TBF I think this is the first time I've seen them play without Park being there to spoil it. So yes today is the real deal. 👍

But theirs.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

and what makes people upset is they know these two have that same kinda passionate sex off cam and all we get is a tease because frisky is camera shy 

No one knows.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

they have been alone like this 3 or 4 times now this is as far as it ever goes

Caroline needs to be more aggressive, Frisky has never taken no for an answer, she just kept manipulating until she got what she wanted.  Caroline also could lead by example and remove clothing, it might get Frisky to follow.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:
11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes, it does. Speculating isn't knowing.

Yes, it does. Speculating isn't knowing.

oh I used to joke about guys like you,it was about B2 and the roof I said a guy and girl could be drunk go up there her come down grab a box condoms a jar of lube and a sleeping bag and you would still say well you didn't see them do anything so you don't know what they did 

• Confused 1