Caroline & Park (2024) #6

54 minutes ago, Lasse said:

And according to some observations the Earth is flat !! She is at least in her mid twenties ! Older than Park.

I didn't come to the conclusion of her age out of nowhere. Although, yes, she could be lying/joking by putting the balloons with the number 19 in the wall.

8:22 - Park took Caroline to work and returned alone an hour later.  I suspect she has some sort of job in retail, being that she works different hours each day.  Maybe Frisky works at the same place.

They could make a lot more money if Park left, while they occupied us RLC subs for a few hours a day.

21 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

8:22 - Park took Caroline to work and returned alone an hour later.  I suspect she has some sort of job in retail, being that she works different hours each day.  Maybe Frisky works at the same place.

They could make a lot more money if Park left, while they occupied us RLC subs for a few hours a day.

Since we saw Carol doing eyebrows and yesterday, she was looking at hair videos, extensions or even dying I would guess that she works at a beauty salon and only leaves the apartment when she has a client.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Since we saw Carol doing eyebrows and yesterday, she was looking at hair videos, extensions or even dying I would guess that she works at a beauty salon and only leaves the apartment when she has a client.

Good "observation".

7 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

After getting home from picking Caroline up at work, Park in shaving his private zone, while Caroline goes top Cam while laying on the couch doing nothing.  C probably promised him a tongue bath if he shaved.

Also, she came home with flowers, I'm assuming from the Pee Man.  He's going to get some special treatment from C.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

I think Park needs to have a Saturday night out with the boys, while Caroline gets the use of the apartment with Frisky....okay, I'm dreamin' again.

we seen what they do alone  it was even less than when he is there in the other room,and where was she the rest of the nights he was out of town she spent 2 nights alone