Caroline & Park (2024) #6

If we were to speculate even more about the status of the Carolines / Frisky relationship, I would bet that Caroline has reciprocated the tribute and has eaten Frisky's pussy off camera. I saw a small clue when Caroline licked Frisky on the stomach while they were playing and then they smiled, (knowingly) as if it were a reminder of a past event.That, if true, would also explain Carolines more aggressive behavior in continuing to grope and feel Frisky's pussy during this visit. I get the feeling that Caroline now knows that she likes to give as well as to receive.

• Haha 1

Park has a chance to go along for the ride but I don't know if he is mature enough to realize it. Dasha and Tatiana fucked on the sofa last night and Sasha never came out of his room. The night that Nelly let the young boy finger her at the party, Bogdan never left his room. Alberto played his cards right and turned a sure "L" into a "W". I don't think that Park will measure up to any of these past examples. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, philo said:

Park has a chance to go along for the ride but I don't know if he is mature enough to realize it. Dasha and Tatiana fucked on the sofa last night and Sasha never came out of his room. The night that Nelly let the young boy finger her at the party, Bogdan never left his room. Alberto played his cards right and turned a sure "L" into a "W". I don't think that Park will measure up to any of these past examples. 

so how is letting your woman have sex with another woman when you are never invited a win 

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so how is letting your woman have sex with another woman when you are never invited a win 

Patience and Trust ! Park should have closed the bedroom door for them with a smile !!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I count the fact that Alberto ended up with an RLC apartment and with a partner who seems to care about him as a win. 

• Upvote 1

Just like Martina was a liability for Alberto and not an asset, in the same way I think Caroline is a liability for Park. Until Park adopts this point of view, there is no way that I can envision out of his current predicament where he can win.

so let me get this right so if it was a lesbian couple and one of them brought home a man and started making out with him in front of the other girl and if the other girl tried to get involved and was rejected,and the guy and girl went off cam to have sex that would get perfectly fine because they are not the same sex???

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so let me get this right so if it was a lesbian couple and one of them brought home a man and started making out with him in front of the other girl and if the other girl tried to get involved and was rejected,and the guy and girl went off cam to have sex that would get perfectly fine because they are not the same sex???

It is not the logic of the situation that we get wrong. Your analysis is accurate and spot on. This situation arises out of a cultural expectation that is illogical for the reason that it assumes that one person can belong to another. Men usually are allowed to do things that women are not, thus creating the situation as we see it.   

2 minutes ago, philo said:

It is not the logic of the situation that we get wrong. Your analysis is accurate and spot on. This situation arises out of a cultural expectation that is illogical for the reason that it assumes that one person can belong to another. Men usually are allowed to do things that women are not, thus creating the situation as we see it.   

its not a matter of belonging to another person ,if you love someone you want to share everything with them not go have the sex of your life with another person then tell your mate they cant share this with you is crazy beyond belief imo