Caroline & Park (2024) #6

18 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so let me get this right so if it was a lesbian couple and one of them brought home a man and started making out with him in front of the other girl and if the other girl tried to get involved and was rejected,and the guy and girl went off cam to have sex that would get perfectly fine because they are not the same sex???

I don't think it's fair to compare a homosexual couple with a heterosexual one. Heterosexuals hold the power, that's why it's not uncommon for a man to not care so much if his loved one wants to have an adventure with another woman... most of the time they come back because a man can offer her more and she knows it. That's why I find Park and his insecurity so childish, his low self-esteem is pathetic.

In my analysis, the only successful cuck model on RLC is not Alberto, nor Bogdan, nor Sasha...it is Mati. Mati is not only is allowed to participate from time to time (creating the only win-win-win outcome) I think he actually helps to recruit pussy for Amalia. I am not saying that Park could take a lesson from Mati but he cannot!!! Park brings nothing to the party that they (Carolne and Frisky) both want. By serving as the wine steward, the head waiter and the bus boy, he has reduced any chances to come roaring in with his dick in his hand to improve the situation.

to be honest I am very opinionated on these situations as I lived out this one pretty much,I lived with a girl 4 yrs she brought home a girl from work very much like frisky and was told it would happen with or without me we all tried the threesome thing,well 27 years later they are married now lol so forgive me if I have strong opinions in this matter

15 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

to be honest I am very opinionated on these situations as I lived out this one pretty much,I lived with a girl 4 yrs she brought home a girl from work very much like frisky and was told it would happen with or without me we all tried the threesome thing,well 27 years later they are married now lol so forgive me if I have strong opinions in this matter

You're projecting... that explains a lot, Lol. It's a uncommon thing, sorry if happened to you.

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

You are not the only person who has lived through a situation like that. By comparison to situations that I am familiar with, you came out better than most...you got to participate! I would consider that a win. Both your experience and my own go to prove the point that you cannot stop it! Knowing that, what is the next best thing? 

Once Park realizes that he does not own the pussy. he will go through a stage where he becomes angry. Then he will want to take out some kind of revenge. I have already suggested he find someone who wants him. That will ease some of his hurt ego. Then if he wants to do more, he can find every woman in Carolines family who is of legal age...and fuck them.

40 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not a matter of belonging to another person ,if you love someone you want to share everything with them not go have the sex of your life with another person then tell your mate they cant share this with you is crazy beyond belief imo

I wish that my experience could have also happened to you. Not only did I find out that there was much better pussy out there than the mate that I had chosen. I also found out that there are also much better human beings. I learned that the grass can definitely be greener on the other side. I had to give up my old beliefs before I could learn that lesson. 

10 minutes ago, philo said:

I wish that my experience could have also happened to you. Not only did I find out that there was much better pussy out there than the mate that I had chosen. I also found out that there are also much better human beings. I learned that the grass can definitely be greener on the other side. I had to give up my old beliefs before I could learn that lesson. 

oh after they left I had fun being single for 3 years then met my wife that was so hot my ex could not stop telling me how pretty my new wife I have been with 24th years is so yes it all worked out

39 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh after they left I had fun being single for 3 years then met my wife that was so hot my ex could not stop telling me how pretty my new wife I have been with 24th years is so yes it all worked out

In my situation, her lover died unexpectedly and she later tried to come back to me. That is the moment I never thought would happen. It was hard to say no but I did... and it was the best piece of pussy that I ever turned down. LOL

8 minutes ago, philo said:

In my situation, her lover died unexpectedly and she later tried to come back to me. That is the moment I never thought would happen. It was hard to say no but I did... and it was the best piece of pussy that I ever turned down. LOL

in the 3 years I was single both my ex and her lover both took turns visiting me at some point  and I didn't have your will power needless to say,but we have wandered off a little but my point that saying its only another girl what's wrong with just letting it happen still stands though

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I don't want to have this come out wrong or misunderstood

but I hope you don't feel any bad vibes toward her/them because they are happy/okay for whatever amount of time they have or had.