Caroline & Park (2024) #6

47 minutes ago, peking said:

I don't want to have this come out wrong or misunderstood

but I hope you don't feel any bad vibes toward her/them because they are happy/okay for whatever amount of time they have or had.

was really pissed at the time as the frisky of my situation manipulated the situation to undermine my relationship with my ex,she would tell my ex she hated having sex with me but when the ex was not around that girl would be a animal actually the best sex I ever had then I found out she had done the same thing before broke up another couple the same way,so I eye this frisky with some doubts as to her intentions especially as it looks like they are spending a lot of alone time having sex pretty much every day now  would be my guess

29 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

was really pissed at the time as the frisky of my situation manipulated the situation to undermine my relationship with my ex,she would tell my ex she hated having sex with me but when the ex was not around that girl would be a animal actually the best sex I ever had then I found out she had done the same thing before broke up another couple the same way,so I eye this frisky with some doubts as to her intentions especially as it looks like they are spending a lot of alone time having sex pretty much every day now  would be my guess

guess anyone would be pissed at that time

but it all sounds like the weakest link in the chains were broke(other cpl)

but in the long run the bump in the road was a good thing

the trials and tribulations of our journeys

but no need to put those clothes/projections on Frisky

but maybe or maybe not

You may need to take my shallow class 😀

8 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its not a matter of belonging to another person ,if you love someone you want to share everything with them not go have the sex of your life with another person then tell your mate they cant share this with you is crazy beyond belief imo

I think Caroline would love to share both Park and Frisky with each other.  But it's Frisky that is not interested in that.  At some point, relationship decisions will have to be made by Caroline.  Does she stay with Park or run off with Frisky.  It's still early in the game, so lots can happen between now and the final buzzer.

8 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I think Caroline would love to share both Park and Frisky with each other.  But it's Frisky that is not interested in that.  At some point, relationship decisions will have to be made by Caroline.  Does she stay with Park or run off with Frisky.  It's still early in the game, so lots can happen between now and the final buzzer.

If this come to this point, I hope that Frisky runs in. At least we will get a beautiful lesbian couple for a change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

then that's on carol for letting something like this start with a girl that just wants her,and why have anything to do with him when carol does not demand that ,we have a saying here why buy the cow when the milk is free and every time I seen him trying to get to hands on with carol when frisky is around she rejects him outright example one time he started to play with her tits she pushed his hands away after letting frisky do the same thing 

I think carol is a asshole for throwing it in his face like she does even Martina had more respect for alburto except once,hey look what I am doing it sure looks fun huh well to bad you cant have any 

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

I notice that Caroline has to use a vibby on her clit when they are having sex.  We know she doesn't have to do that with Frisky.

that's because Frisky works it to it's potential lol