B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Here's the 'choking' incident lmfao...that gay guy is a fucking weak ass mother fucker. Was hardly a choke was it. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

lol looked more like he put his hands on his shoulders, nothing bad.

But maybe it was on the terrace as someone said.

48 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Mass the cocksman had better get used to her band of freaks if he plans on staying hooked to her.

They amount of cockblocking these freaks did last night was rediculous.  And...I'm NOT talking about the two that ended up in the tub.  The circus freaks are too much for this site and as long as they continue to polute...the subs will suffer.

Hahaa….truer words have never been spoken. It’s like if you married Sara, you also marry those goof-balls! That I would follow! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Xarvax, did anyone fuck Karma? Sounded her line in the sand is fingering fine, no fucking. 

no idea, not visible on the camera  but that doesn't make any difference

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

lol looked more like he put his hands on his shoulders, nothing bad.

But maybe it was on the terrace as someone said.

Exactly lol. 

1 minute ago, Parker said:

That's because it wasn't seriously you bunch of freaks make drama out of nothing.

Learn to understand that the only drama queen with this choke was the freak himself. Nobody here takes that as an actual choke, so wind your Giraffe neck in happy tits...JFC. 

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Sara lives a such empty life that she needs to create drama from nowhere just to have some excitement in her day.

I think it's time RLC tells her her time is up and she needs to leave.

• Upvote 6

41 minutes ago, Parker said:

Maybe for you but not for other you freak,

Ooooh a new gay target looking to push his shit (literally, but depends on the position I guess) on the majority...was a matter baby did you get picked on.  Are you but hurt...er a never mind I guess it cums with your territory.

FUCK OFF!

• Haha 1