B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

Oops! The stupid girl is coming out. Maybe she goes in search of the lost pig? Let's see if he will be able to resist his charm as he said this morning: "near me I want a woman who always defends me until proven otherwise". Maybe this is why he doesn't have a woman around. Or will the pig stop in Barcelona to fuck, for a fee, the rich Colombian?

8 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

She had a tampon in when she showered and dyed her hair.

thanks, I couldn't see that myself not even that evening but it makes it all more and more clear now why she didn't continue with that boy after everything she did before

3 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

what's going on this morning between sara massimo

I have no idea, but it's strange that she takes pictures of his things in his own room

3 minutes ago, kylian13579 said:

cosa succede stamattina tra sara massimo

They had a little argument over bullshit, don't worry, this evening they will return together because fucking in Barcelona costs a lot of money

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

thanks, I couldn't see that myself not even that evening but it makes it all more and more clear now why she didn't continue with that boy after everything she did before

Glad to help clear things up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Thanks. That's what I thought., but started to wonder because after that nite, I've heard "she is a slut just the like rest" and "had no resistance"   WTF??

I can't believe what people will do to try to do to twist something to fit their flawed narrative. 🤔

Here's the thing...it's about people's opinions, and a good example of that is D**a who accused Masshole of choking him tried to 'twist something' by suggesting he choked him, which was Masshole actually only placing his hands on D**a's shoulders for a nanosecond which can be seen on cam, but the accuser's opinion is that he choked him. So my opinion remains the same regarding Karma and the rest of B4, so your comment means little...apart from being an opinion and how you see things, differently to others.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mol39 said:

Ik was gewoon blij haar samen te zien met een aardige man in plaats van de Tantra-kerel! En ik zie geen reden om aan te nemen dat ze ongesteld was. Geen bloed, geen tampax enz.

Ze was ongesteld

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)
4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora's playing ragtime, she'll be silent for a couple of days at least.   :biggrin:

Fans will be devastated. 🤣          

Not Working Out Of Order GIF

• Haha 1