B4 - General Topic 2024 #44 (April / May)

11 hours ago, corvette08 said:

I never missed a day of work when that bullshit was around. My company ignored all the bullshit that went along with it.

Count your lucky stars that you survived that "bullshit"....millions didn't 🙏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pajero said:

I could be wrong but for me we won't see tantra again anytime soon, intuition????

I heard Karma tell the homeless creeper that the sloth is married. So that question is solved. 

7 hours ago, mol39 said:

Ero semplicemente felice di vederla insieme a un brav'uomo invece che al compagno di Tantra! E non vedo motivo di credere che avesse il ciclo. Niente sangue, niente tampax ecc.

Maybe Karma finished her period last week (I could be wrong) but one thing is for sure: Karma never wears tampons

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Maybe Karma finished her period last week (I could be wrong) but one thing is for sure: Karma never wears tampons

I don't know what Karma you're watching, but the one in B4 sure does use tampons. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Why is Katarina always top cam? She does nothing but look at her phone. 😒

And again tonight. I don't get it. 😩

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Count your lucky stars that you survived that "bullshit"....millions didn't 🙏

I meant the bullshit was the multiple jabs that some were forced to get. And the masks were useless. Never got jabbed and never had Covid. I'm done talking about the past bullshit.

• Sad 1

Il y a 1 heure, poncherello a dit :

Peut-être que Karma a eu ses règles la semaine dernière (je peux me tromper) mais une chose est sûre : Karma ne porte jamais de tampons.

il bien si regarde le28/4 a10h47 cam3.4 elle prend un tampon pour se changer

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

J'espère que tu as raison!

je ne fait pas confiance non plus au nouveau barbu ,mais il ne m'inspire pas confiance??

49 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I meant the bullshit was the multiple jabs that some were forced to get. And the masks were useless. Never got jabbed and never had Covid. I'm done talking about the past bullshit.

The Dark Knight Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

Il y a 10 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

people don't want to see it but these are just the facts and since it all happened right in front of the camera there is just no point in denying it... it is a problem what she is doing... no not at all but don't make her better than the rest because she isn't

The problem is, why is being a so called "slut" still considered "bad" this day and age?... Using that word doesn't just describe what she did, but is also demeaning her at the same time, as if what she did is something to look down upon while she is just living a sexually liberated life the way she chooses (like most girls on RLC and also a lot of 'non-cam' girls during some part of their life, at least in 'free' societies).

As if she is less worthy than "proper" girls because of that... We're past the 1950s, right?...

I hope the tenants, for their own mental health, don't read CC but we know most probably do (at least now & then), which makes this kind of vocabulary (not just by you, other posters can be even worse, it's sadly the common attitude in this forum) even more toxic, and certainly not encouraging for tenants to be more adventurous & less boring or less fake on cam. In other words: counterproductive.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4