1 hour ago, markutz1 said:

In the local news they say some dolphins escape from the Balearic Sea

More like whales than dolphins

So...did anyone catch the conversations between Mati and Masshole in B5 yesterday? Apparently, Masshole is thinking about NOT celebrating his birthday on the 17th/18th or something and is looking for a new place to live because someone sent a letter to his employer (R*****T) with information about RLC lmfao. If he is thinking of leaving then please PLEASE take Sara and Karma too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, FrankZabba said:

so guests have arrived at b7 to enjoy the pool i presume.  did any of them get naked or at least topless?

no, they will get only the food and beer, because THEY NEED

2 hours ago, merz28 said:

Nope RLC is rock bottom because the Sloth has returned to B4..............3 more days of slow motion shit.

Help me understand...NOBODY ASKED FOR MOTHERS, SISTERS OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS TO BE A PART OF RLC...but THERE ARE LITERALLY A DOZEN OF YOU WHO BEGGED AND NAGGED TO HAVE GUYS ON RLC...now you're all complaining that it's the wrong guy?  ...here you are...you all asked for this shit and it's not going away.

Sorry...no fucks given at all.  Enjoy the cock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Help me understand...NOBODY ASKED FOR MOTHERS, SISTERS OR ANY OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS TO BE A PART OF RLC...but THERE ARE LITERALLY A DOZEN OF YOU WHO BEGGED AND NAGGED TO HAVE GUYS ON RLC...now you're all complaining that it's the wrong guy?  ...here you are...you all asked for this shit and it's not going away.

Sorry...no fucks given at all.  Enjoy the cock.

Bravo - right to the point. I would rather see fake lesbians than all the idiot asshole guy crap. This has ruined RLC. 

• Upvote 6

23 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Bravo - right to the point. I would rather see fake lesbians than all the idiot asshole guy crap. This has ruined RLC. 

pseudo