Alisa talking pretty good english

How do you guys know all this? Have I missed something? Does either of you have a video of her being not comfortable in bed?

Yeah, you missed her ride a huge cock in all holes. I guess it wasn't comfortable  ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you guys know all this? Have I missed something? Does either of you have a video of her being not comfortable in bed?

Yeah, you missed her ride a huge cock in all holes. I guess it wasn't comfortable  ;)

So was this guy in her room or are you again daydreaming?

Neither. He's being sarcastic.

I didn't see alisa having skype session with her boyfriend the last two days. Is it the end of their relationship ? (they had a fight on wednesday about their relationship)

I told you guys that this guy only wanted to fuck her and now that he got the pussy,he couldn't care less about her ass now,it kinda pissed me off that he would use her and lose her, but it's just the way a lot of guys are, they will tell a girl anything she wants to hear and treat her like a princess until he gets her in bed and then it's on to the next sucker/victim,I knew he would do it to her but I was helpless to stop her from going to see him,I guess the honeymoon and skyping is now over so she might stay in Barcelona or go back to Moscow,

I didn't see alisa having skype session with her boyfriend the last two days. Is it the end of their relationship ? (they had a fight on wednesday about their relationship)

I told you guys that this guy only wanted to fuck her and now that he got the pussy,he couldn't care less about her ass now,it kinda pissed me off that he would use her and lose her, but it's just the way a lot of guys are, they will tell a girl anything she wants to hear and treat her like a princess until he gets her in bed and then it's on to the next sucker/victim,I knew he would do it to her but I was helpless to stop her from going to see him,I guess the honeymoon and skyping is now over so she might stay in Barcelona or go back to Moscow,

;D ;D ;D Que se joda, lo que no puede ser es que ponga caliente al personal enseñando el coño al amigo calvo de skype y luego para "divertirse" (follar) abandone el apartamento 4 días,lo podía haber invitado al apartamento y todos contentos.No visita a menudo el okupa de kiko el apartamento?

Re-using a thread... Alisa was going through what looked like a passport and then started counting on her fingers. Figuring out how much longer she can stay in Spain perhaps?

As long as Nora and Kikos presence is there. Other girls won't stay in this apartment for long lengths of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Alisa's life is the trip !! her young age, she has already traveled much of the world !!! barcelonne is merely a step on the road ....

Et dans 10 ans, si elle n'a pas trouvé le riche pigeon qui l'épousera après l'avoir engrossée, où sera-t-elle et que fera-t-elle ? Pute au bois de Boulogne ou à Pigalle ou l'équivalent en Russie? Ses voyages seront encore plus nombreux mais plus brefs. Entre le trottoir et la chambre d'un hôtel minable...

--

And in 10 years if she didn't find the rich sucker who marry her after pregnant, where will she and what will she do ? Whore to "the Bois de Boulogne" or "Pigalle" or Russian equivalent ? Her travels will be even more numerous but shorter... Between the sidewalk and a seedy hotel's bedroom ...  :-\

Re-using a thread... Alisa was going through what looked like a passport and then started counting on her fingers. Figuring out how much longer she can stay in Spain perhaps?

As long as Nora and Kikos presence is there. Other girls won't stay in this apartment for long lengths of time.

What does Nora and Kiko have to do with how long the girls stay?  I am pretty sure they are the reason the girls are there to begin with.  I believe this is an opportunity for them - what they make of it seems to be up to them.  Nika seems pretty busy so far.  Good for her.