Caroline & Park (2024) #7

17 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Why would you even think I like seeing cock? All my collection consists of females masturbating and taking showers. Sorry, you got the wrong guy. I don't even watch this place.

Because you are homophobic

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well this night has become a web to untangle.   Frisky and short girl have boyfriends, for how long is unknown.  Hasn't stopped Frisky and Caroline to continue to steal moments together.  The arrival of the new guest is a reunion with everyone, including the boyfriends.  So that shows the boyfriends are not new to the group, which indicates the relationships have possibly been going on for awhile, maybe years.  If that's the case, is Frisky "allowed" to fool around with girls in hers or has she been cheating?

another Martina Nelly thing girls get to have sex outside the relationship while the guys get cucked

so how many people on here kept saying frisky was a  total dyke and park was a jerk for trying to get involved and were totally wrong and gave me shit for being wrong about a few things will eat humble pie and admit they were clueless for once

8 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Well this night has become a web to untangle.   Frisky and short girl have boyfriends, for how long is unknown.  Hasn't stopped Frisky and Caroline to continue to steal moments together.  The arrival of the new guest is a reunion with everyone, including the boyfriends.  So that shows the boyfriends are not new to the group, which indicates the relationships have possibly been going on for awhile, maybe years.  If that's the case, is Frisky "allowed" to fool around with girls in hers or has she been cheating?

I do believe that there is some sort of agreement in that group of person that they can fool around. At least with the same sex. 

So funny to watch. Park's eyes are on every move that Caroline makes. Watching Caroline, She is so in love with Frisky that she can't get enough of her. When Frisky cornered Caroline in the hallway and Park intruded sums it all up on how Park is scared of losing Caroline to Frisky. Just my observation.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

my ex and her wife would love to have that discussion with you when you say it is not sex if they are the same sex lol and so would millions of gays and lesbians I am sure

I go by what we've seen between Caroline and Frisky, not what some on here fantasize they MAY do off camera.  Like I've said, that's a big IF.  Especially after revelation of the BF last night.

On 6/3/2024 at 11:18 AM, corvette08 said:

You mean because I don't like looking at cock like you? 

I'm bisexual, so it doesn't make any difference to me

• Haha 1

Let's face it: at some point Caroline and Frisky are going to have to have open sex on camera. Otherwise, Caroline will become the poster child (like Kristy tried to be for many years) for how not to let anyone see you munching on a pussy (which you actually really like) close up on camera. LOL

• Like 1