Leora & Paul (2024) #16

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Thought your posts were wind-up's for a moment as I couldnt see anything immediately on the replay menu...

Then I found it all the way down on the 7th row (at the time of posting), lower than moments such as, Dayana sat on the toilet, Hawk & Marilyn watching TV in the dark, Dasha & Sasha eating in the Kitchen and Linda & Tibor Sleeping!

Only very sad people with a vivid imagination would label last nights sexual debacle as" big shag time " or  "Super end to a great day out for L&P" 🤣

Every picture tells a story, some people just fail to understand it though or they have very low expectations. 😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Only very sad people with a vivid imagination would label last nights sexual debacle as" big shag time " or  "Super end to a great day out for L&P" 🤣

Every picture tells a story, some people just fail to understand it though or they have very low expectations. 😉

Its an each to their own sort of thing. I wasnt really commenting on what occurred (although isnt nice to have that hum of the dehumidifier to add into the mix to go with NV or dim-lighting...?), more an observation that it is so far down in the replay thumbs, practically lost in the mix - usually they are 1st row or 2nd at a minimum.

Might be a too deep observation or a glitch? Who knows...

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Its an each to their own sort of thing. I wasnt really commenting on what occurred (although isnt nice to have that hum of the dehumidifier to add into the mix to go with NV or dim-lighting...?), more an observation that it is so far down in the replay thumbs, practically lost in the mix - usually they are 1st row or 2nd at a minimum.

Might be a too deep observation or a glitch? Who knows...

They are exactly where they deserved to be JJ, that's what the Leora luvvies state when they are number one. ✔😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Well he is good at computers though apparently.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

He thinks he is.  :biggrin:

He excels way better at sleeping. Paul is trying to outdo Rip Van Winkle.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1