Masha - (2024) #6

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Che bel mix, droga, psicofarmaci e alcool, aspettiamo il suicidio?

What a great mix, drugs, psychotropic drugs and alcohol, are we waiting for suicide?

It appears that RLC is more than okay with it. Viewers can watch and wait at their own discretion.

5 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:
What a great mix, drugs, psychotropic drugs and alcohol, are we waiting for suicide?

It appears that RLC is more than okay with it. Viewers can watch and wait at their own discretion.

Is clear that Mash is far from it.

5 minutes ago, rocket27 said:

what the f was that ? burning a picture while incanting a demon or something ?

Maybe some kind of curse or something like that. Or to burn a memory of something.

In her story, she said that the blonde told her that the black guy fucked her 3 times without consent (will have to check with replays) while she was trying to pull up her underpants. But I don't remember seeing her trying to do this.

2 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

In her story, she said that the blonde told her that the black guy fucked her 3 times without consent (will have to check with replays) while she was trying to pull up her underpants. But I don't remember seeing her trying to do this.

If anything like that even came close to happening, the forum would have lit up with posts about it. 

So Masha says on SM her boyfriend who she was almost in love with raped his friend 3 times whilst Masha slept. She tried to place her underwear back on and didn't not consent to what happened. Masha has wished death upon this vile human who raped his own friend on cam 3 times. 

9 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

I did see where she pulled up her pants more than once and the black guy would get upset.  She was horny but she was camera shy.  As she would pull up her pants he would find a way to slip them off.

6 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

I couldn't be a neighbor to Masha she's blasting that music through the roof!!  These people are crazy did the guest girl leave??

I know she lives above a fashion shop, but not sure who is beside and above her. 

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

unless your name is Angie they spanked her hard for open drug use 

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

unless your name is Angie they spanked her hard for open drug use 

They spanked her hard because she was about to be gangbanged whilst under the influence (so we all believe) of drugs and one of the losers tried covering all the lounger cams but the apartment went UM.