Masha - (2024) #6

Here is where Masha speaks out directly to RLC followers who 'watch' her via her SM account which she later posted which some of us has since seen. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masha has also added another story stating that the blonde girl actually now lied to her and knew what was happening, but Masha feels she still needs to reach out in support of women being treated like shit and abused.  

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

They spanked her hard because she was about to be gangbanged whilst under the influence (so we all believe) of drugs and one of the losers tried covering all the lounger cams but the apartment went UM. 

she was under the influence every time she had sex with the bf  so drunk she could not walk  one time so its ok then right and most every big sex event on RLC has had drugs involved and she was sober enough to mount her bf and ride him while the other guy cut up some more coke

All of us who are watching this or following the thread here need to remember a few things: she is someones daughter and at one point in life here dreams were defintely not doing this. so all voyerism and passing time in RLC and speculating about this and that asside, there is a WOMAN IN CRISIS. There should be no judgement, even if the drama the exposure has a comercial aspect to it, we are watching someones soul die.

It might be entertaining to some, like a trainwreck, but we should ask our souls is this who we want to be.

She needs help and RLC should recognize that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she was under the influence every time she had sex with the bf  so drunk she could not walk  one time so its ok then right and most every big sex event on RLC has had drugs involved and she was sober enough to mount her bf and ride him while the other guy cut up some more coke

Drugs have never been a problem for RLC or me for that matter as they make these choices but Angie did not consent to being gang raped which is why I believe the apartment went UM soon after one of the dipshits tried to as I said over the cams. I have no problem with drugs as long as they don't kill themselves. 

since when is a threesome a gangbang,and she acted so drunk because they woke her up,she was coming around and like I said was coherent enough to get on her bf and ride him ,and even so with it going um it all still happened we just didn't see it if Angie had Masha's bathroom I bet the world we would have seen her get double teamed RLC only covered their asses and went um for the open drug use and the legal issues involved

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:
What a great mix, drugs, psychotropic drugs and alcohol, are we waiting for suicide?

It appears that RLC is more than okay with it. Viewers can watch and wait at their own discretion.

Such doings need to be reported to RLC through their support department, then maybe RLC will do something. With Masha's current state longevity is certainly not in her cards. 

One of these days Masha's going to lay down for a sleep and never wake to see the light of the next day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Such doings need to be reported to RLC through their support department, then maybe RLC will do something. With Masha's current state longevity is certainly not in her cards. 

One of these days Masha's going to lay down for a sleep and never wake to see the light of the next day.

Exactly. Same with Henry on VHTV. All good for show and continued subscribers but at what cost to the participant. RLC staff can't be totally blind to it and some must read the comments here at camcaps. All about views, money and participants that can bring attention to the RLC site. Masha is in a downward spiral and RLC knows it but does nothing. Sadly, some subscribers/viewers/CC members enjoy this aspect of an individual's "real life" activities.

• Upvote 1

I can honestly say that I have no idea where to start with this... But one thing that frustrates me is when someone lies because they fucked up. The fact that the "friend" said she said she never gave consent but rode the hell out of Shaq was just a bold face lie. Bitch you were caught red handed. At any time you could have got up, called for help left the apt but instead went multiple rounds is just sad. Then the fact Masha has the never to put on her chalk board to "Be kind please" after she referred to Shaq with the hard er... I mean she had no problem with him being black when he was laying pipe but the minute, he fucks up she has to use racial slang makes me not feel sorry for her. 

But one thing I will defiantly agree on is her antics drive views to the site, I'm sure there's some matrix that shows she one of the top watch channels but it's even more depressing that after everything that has happened RLC is willing to risk someone's life for views. Nobody can deny that this story has a high chance to end horribly either by her substance abuse, abusive relationships or the mental stress that all this brings. But yet it's all funded by RLC and they seem to be perfectly okay with it as long as they make a buck... Was she really fucked up that she shit on the floor? I just can't help laugh at that and a few of the other jokes... (I know I'm wrong for this)

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, noughsaid54 said:

I can honestly say that I have no idea where to start with this... But one thing that frustrates me is when someone lies because they fucked up. The fact that the "friend" said she said she never gave consent but rode the hell out of Shaq was just a bold face lie. Bitch you were caught red handed. At any time you could have got up, called for help left the apt but instead went multiple rounds is just sad. Then the fact Masha has the never to put on her chalk board to "Be kind please" after she referred to Shaq with the hard er... I mean she had no problem with him being black when he was laying pipe but the minute, he fucks up she has to use racial slang makes me not feel sorry for her. 

But one thing I will defiantly agree on is her antics drive views to the site, I'm sure there's some matrix that shows she one of the top watch channels but it's even more depressing that after everything that has happened RLC is willing to risk someone's life for views. Nobody can deny that this story has a high chance to end horribly either by her substance abuse, abusive relationships or the mental stress that all this brings. But yet it's all funded by RLC and they seem to be perfectly okay with it as long as they make a buck... Was she really fucked up that she shit on the floor? I just can't help laugh at that and a few of the other jokes... (I know I'm wrong for this)

An excellent post which sums things up very well.

There is no doubt that Masha is a messed up person. Her lifestyle is weird even for RLC, her substance abuse is messing her up big time, and her choice of 'Friends' is highly dubious. Where is she finding these people? They are clearly not the right types to help her in any way - In fact, the ones that CAN help because they are more grounded, Val and Jul for example, she drives away. Each and every time someone turns up, they are all there for the same process - All frequent the hidden room all night, all end up indulging in some kind of sexual scene. Such as tonight, one minute a guy is fucking a girl on Masha's bed, the next Masha herself is in the bath with him. And we accept this as just normal? Does she hire these people, or are RLC finding them for her? 

The girl who said she'd been assaulted, well, we have video evidence don't we. So he can use this in his favour. Did Masha not watch it before relaying her story? And after she called him a bad word twice tonight, will he walk back through the door like nothing matters? Highly likely. Which means for me, ALL of this is down to one thing - Money. She makes money for herself, RLC and yes those who also take part. 'Roxy' was a nice, down to earth girl, we thought. Now she's 'Medusa', taking part in 3somes in Barcelona.....Well trained. 

Sadly, she did indeed piss and shit on the floor. She was so out of it, she had no idea where she was. It gets that bad, yet here we are, since then and so much again has happened. She is out of control. We ARE trying to 'Be Kind', but look at the mess in front of us. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tali azioni devono essere segnalate a RLC tramite il loro dipartimento di supporto, quindi forse RLC farà qualcosa. Con lo stato attuale di Masha la longevità non è certamente nelle sue carte. 

Uno di questi giorni Masha si sdraierà per dormire e non si sveglierà mai per vedere la luce del giorno successivo.

L’ho gia’ fatto piu’ volte anche in passato, ma non hanno fatto niente, Masha fa’ questo coktail di droghe, psicofarmarci e alcol, da quando e’ rimasta sola nell’ appartamento,dopo che Sasha se ne’ andato, e frequentando altri tossici sta’ peggiorando la situazione, 

• Upvote 1