B1 - General Topic 2024 #6 (May / June)

54 minutes ago, gregori said:

VHTV is a web ghetto district. RLC doesn't do the same because they don't want to look amateurish.

You mean to say RLC acts in professional matter business wise.  Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Octavia is having fun right now. Even though it might be for her fan base, none of the girls are doing it that emotionally, and once again it feels really real.

• Upvote 2

Any one make out what her choker said? Looks like 'Daddys Toy', but the D was missing? Yeah, I know thats not what everyone else was focusing on...!

Did enjoy watching on all-fours with her buttplug in! 🥵

45 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Any one make out what her choker said? Looks like 'Daddys Toy', but the D was missing? Yeah, I know thats not what everyone else was focusing on...!

Did enjoy watching on all-fours with her buttplug in! 🥵

Since she put the stockings on from her Lolita outfit, the collar will refer to her daddy lover. He gave her some things to go with her outfit, so it could be that this collar is from him, and then it makes sense.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Melle2 said:

Octavia is having fun right now. Even though it might be for her fan base, none of the girls are doing it that emotionally, and once again it feels really real.

It's a Chaturbate style masturbation show, done purely for clicks and views.

• Upvote 1

i'm starting to get disappointed in octavia with what i've been reading.  she needs to lay off the dope/drugs and get her head straight.  i thought she was better than chasing a middle aged sugar daddy around.  really disappointed in her.

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm starting to get disappointed in octavia with what i've been reading.  she needs to lay off the dope/drugs and get her head straight.  i thought she was better than chasing a middle aged sugar daddy around.  really disappointed in her.

You would be gullible if you believe everything you read, 90% of what is written is either embellished or fantasy.

14 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

She hasn't smoked a joint for a few days, which she used to do a few times a day. She's not going to be able to give up the other drug, unconventional sex, so easily. I'm also rather critical of the daddy lover thing. The preparation for the meeting with this lover was very childish, far removed from the behavior of a mature woman, which she always wants to be.

8 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

She hasn't smoked a joint for a few days, which she used to do a few times a day. She's not going to be able to give up the other drug, unconventional sex, so easily. I'm also rather critical of the daddy lover thing. The preparation for the meeting with this lover was very childish, far removed from the behavior of a mature woman, which she always wants to be.

when she was with the guy in the bathtub she said she was almost 27yrs old and her last bf was 47 and she preferred older men

5 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You would be gullible if you believe everything you read, 90% of what is written is either embellished or fantasy.

lol touehé!  even though i know there are a few that follow everything she says or does, sometimes i need to sit back and not be so judgmental.  i just believe from what i've been reading about her lately, that she once again is headed down the wrong path for herself.  rlc being the magicians they are that keeps their viewers in the dark; what the viewers don't know won't hurt them mentality, i'll let it rest and just read the updates.

good luck to you octavia, you're going to need it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Of course, no one here in the forum can really judge whether Octavia is simply a storyteller. I have already mentioned several times that Octavia does not share her entire truth with us. She still goes to the downstairs toilet to have conversations there. So one can only conclude from her statements and actions whether a credible story emerges. But I am inclined to believe that it is far more than just 10% of the truth,

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sigfried said:

when she was with the guy in the bathtub she said she was almost 27yrs old and her last bf was 47 and she preferred older men

i can see why she would prefer older men.  her thinking they are more established in their life, more grounded, more successful, and more mature.  however the bottom line in all those cases is the money.  there isn't one girl with a good head on her shoulders that is going to be with an older man if he doesn't have money.  she is just trying to make an easy life for herself (can't blame her there) but she will never be truly happy with that kind of relationship.

• Upvote 1