B4 - General Topic 2024 #49 (May / June)

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

they took the room with the worst camera 

And blocked one camera completly...but never mind RLC does not give a fuck.  They did this the other night and are now doubling down...tail wagging the RLC dog

26 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

No, "Do You Really Want To Hurt Me" was a hit too.

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'll Tumble for ya...

Time...clock of the heart

Total one #1 hit and six top ten

I wasn't a fan of their music.  I only remember hearing that one song on the radio.  I'm straight up Country. Gorge Jones, Tammy Wynette, Hank Williams, Conway Twitty etc.......

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I wasn't a fan of their music.  I only remember hearing that one song on the radio.  I'm straight up Country. Gorge Jones, Tammy Wynette, Hank Williams, Conway Twitty etc.......

Thats old country

• Upvote 1

Real life right there...for those idiots on here that insist you are paying to see "real life"  this is a show straight from RLC central command...they need subs and none of this is "real life".  So...fuck off with your "the participants are not told what to do and you only pay to see the what camera's see because it's real life"

Oh and the masks?  REAL LIFE?  WTF?

Just go fuck yourselves all of you twats.

• Upvote 7

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

My parents were into that old country music, and I'm 61.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Real life right there...for those idiots on here that insist you are paying to see "real life"  this is a show straight from RLC central command...they need subs and none of this is "real life".  So...fuck off with your "the participants are not told what to do and you only pay to see the what camera's see because it's real life"

Oh and the masks?  REAL LIFE?  WTF?

Just go fuck yourselves all of you twats.

No one is telling them what to do, they are just having some fun.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

Thats old country

That's the only Country.  This crap they call country today is not even in comparison.  There's still some of the old crooners still around but their field is getting smaller unless others step in and keep the old style tradition going. I just can't bring myself to listen to anything other.  RAP is just absurd, one has to smoke a pound of weed or more just to relate the message their trying to push out. 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

My parents were into that old country music, and I'm 61.

My father was a trucker.  I never had a choice of listening to anything else.  It was strictly country in the household and nothing else. I'm soon to be 65 ready for my old gaffer pension.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

My father was a trucker.  I never had a choice of listening to anything else.  It was strictly country in the household and nothing else.

i'm more into heavy metal, 90s rock and roll and hip hop, rap.  i'm not into country. 

• Upvote 1