Masha - (2024) #7

7 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

If only she knew what we knew, she'd demand hazard pay and definitely at least be wearing gloves.   So much powder and who knows how much cum has been dripped around.

Would you rail, her though, I think I would being the most normal lass in the apartment right now.

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Would you rail, her though, I think I would being the most normal lass in the apartment right now.

Be nice, she's an innocent bystander.  She's just trying to earn a few bucks so her family can have tacos tonight.   <shrug>

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Be nice, she's an innocent bystander.  She's just trying to earn a few bucks so her family can have tacos tonight.   <shrug>

You are too kind, but true story...okay let's lower the tone a bit, I'd be more than happy to have my arm around her when walking in the street. 

23 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll go to the doctor someday and he'll say,  tv land school GIF by Teachers on TV Land

That sad part will be she didn't get it from the guys but that tweaker woman she had sex with earlier.  She looks like she goes wherever her next fix takes her.