Masha - (2024) #7

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

She'll be back in Barcelona tomorrow.  

Is she bringing Masha? I dont see Masha in the apartment right now.

If Mash is going to B4 or B7 that will be interesting.

il y a une heure, Maxbell a dit :

Masha still in the BR sleeping and has been since 0845 or thereabouts.  Skimming back through Replay, I reckon Masha has been wide awake with a case of the zoomies for well over 36 hours so don't think she'll be going anywhere for a while.  Unless she finds a mysterious fuel nearby to get her energised again 🙄

1 minute ago, franklin said:

Masha still in the BR sleeping and has been since 0600 or thereabouts.  Skimming back through Replay, I reckon Masha has been wide awake with a case of the zoomies for well over 36 hours so don't think she'll be going anywhere for a while.  Unless she finds a mysterious fuel nearby to get her energised again 🙄

the en-suite is a powder keg for her

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, franklin said:

Masha still in the BR sleeping and has been since 0845 or thereabouts.  Skimming back through Replay, I reckon Masha has been wide awake with a case of the zoomies for well over 36 hours so don't think she'll be going anywhere for a while.  Unless she finds a mysterious fuel nearby to get her energised again 🙄

Yeah, I have watched her off and on over the last while, and everything she does is at the speed of light. No matter how casual she is bzzzzzzzing.

zoomies? I just learned that word recently with respect to cats that get the zoomies. Tearing around the room like crazy….i think you nailed it 

5 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I wouldn't know if Masa's going back with her or not.  Lets hope not or everyone's week will definitely be screwed with her stupidity.

• Haha 1

Jesus fucking Christ - Masha over-excited again, rushing around like there's no tomorrow, shouting commands and micromanaging every fucking minute.   Painful to watch.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1