B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

15 hours ago, santorini said:

Dayana left 15 days ago and no sign of a new girl...

Nadia still being there is crazy...

And things being so still everywhere in Barcelona is strange. 1 year ago, when the atmosphere was similar, they cleaned out the tenants and brought in new ones. I hoped the same thing would happen again this year but it doesn't look like anything will change :undecided:

And Dayana had been talking openly about leaving for a month before that, so it's not like it should have been a surprise to RLC. The inability or unwillingness to bring in new tenants more frequently has killed these apartments. My sub expired and I don't see any point in renewing unless things change significantly.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, timber said:

And Dayana had been talking openly about leaving for a month before that, so it's not like it should have been a surprise to RLC. The inability or unwillingness to bring in new tenants more frequently has killed these apartments. My sub expired and I don't see any point in renewing unless things change significantly.

When everyone mostly comes from Russia and Ukraine it's not all that easy getting out of those places to travel anywhere.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When everyone mostly comes from Russia and Ukraine it's not all that easy getting out of those places to travel anywhere.

Unless your name is Irma, Kristy, Taylor .......... 😅

• Haha 1

On 7/15/2024 at 1:52 PM, rainman13 said:

100% agreement. RLC is getting worse and worse. In its current state, I don't think the site will survive for long. 

Not the first time it's been in a state, and won't be the last. Way too much dead wood and needs changes. 

• Upvote 1

Nadia dressed up like the bride of chucky, god she is a fucking idiot. Get a boyfriend, get a job and FO from RLC and start living your age, not this stupid dumb horse shit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Nadia is trying on a wedding dress.  Something borrowed, something blue.

This dress is either for a costume party, or for someone who is of similar height to her.  Sara?

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Nadia is trying on a wedding dress.

With the belt buckle saying the word SEX on the front lol. Man she is hard work lol.