B2 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

When everyone mostly comes from Russia and Ukraine it's not all that easy getting out of those places to travel anywhere.

That is very true, particularly the difficulty in getting a Schengen visa if you are Russian.  (Russians, like Daytona, who are now officially characterized as "extremists" are able to leave because Putin doesn't want them.}

The other compounding factor is that in 2022 and 2023, the population of Catalonia (which includes Barcelona) increased by over 250,000, all of the increase coming from foreign nationals.

The emigre population in Catalonia which includes Russians and Ukrainians is apparently able to find jobs in this booming economy.  And thus no need for them to do sex shows on RLC.

This perhaps explains why Alex and Lucien visit Nelly & Bogdan on Sundays, but have not shown the slightest interest in returning to RLC.  Lucien must have a reasonably well-paying job, don't know about Alex, but they arrived in B-7 with little more than the shirts on their backs.

The number of Russians in Barcelona increased from 7,500 in March 2022 to 11,500 one year later.  Following the invasion,  nearly 200,000 Ukrainian refugees arrived in Spain (through Jan 1, 2024).   The Russians were able to obtain long-stay visas, else they would not have been counted.  The Ukrainians have long-stay visas courtesy of the EU.

15 minutes ago, moules said:

The Russians were able to obtain long-stay visas, else they would not have been counted.  The Ukrainians have long-stay visas courtesy of the EU.

Once the conflict is settled in their homelands then they can start deporting them back home by the thousands.   :biggrin:

Not to be too hasty but wonder what all these bags are for, packing maybe or knowing Nadia she'll make a fucking dress out of them to grace some rich fucker's apartment for some sexy time. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Big hug between Nadia and Ema in the kitchen, Nadia crying...clothes all over the bed, more than ever before so this tells me that day has arrived for her departure...but when exactly we will have to wait and see I guess. 

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Big hug between Nadia and Ema in the kitchen, Nadia crying...clothes all over the bed, more than ever before so this tells me that day has arrived for her departure...but when exactly we will have to wait and see I guess. 

One might consider that after fourteen months, it could be the right moment to transition to a more fulfilling endeavor.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Going to take a month to get all of the shit she has gathered during her free vacation

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Going to take a month to get all of the shit she has gathered during her free vacation

With the bags she bought I'd say she isn't moving far either, maybe she got her apartment or moving in to be someone's sex doll/slave. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

I remember when Radislava moved out of the room that is currently occupied by Octavia.  When Boggers moved her to B4, it took him a month to recover.

21 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I remember when Radislava moved out of the room that is currently occupied by Octavia.  When Boggers moved her to B4, it took him a month to recover.

It was worse when she left B4.

• Like 1