Leora & Paul (2024) #19

3 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

2022. It worked for everyone for a good year or so, until he had his work project, so why couldnt it work again??

Because they are both a pair of disinterested lazy slags who are getting money and accommodation for doing sweet fuck-all.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes I will be watching, at least we know that those players will do their best to not under achieve.

England had 11 Leora's on the pitch.....Fucking underachievers!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Because they are both a pair of disinterested lazy slags who are getting money and accommodation for doing sweet fuck-all.

If I knew their IP address I could make their lives really interesting.  

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 4

Paul knows that he is an eyesore to all of Leora's fans and he enjoys being one. There are many reasons why he has increased his visible presence since coming to Prague and he won't change. It is Leora to take the brunt of the blame since she continues to allow Paul to rule the roost - cock-a-do-da-do. By doing very little, if any, for Leora (in life and with sex) Paul ensures that he gets his cock sucked which I am sure that he enjoys this more for rubbing it in to all the Leora fans/lovers. Paul saying "look at me getting a blowjob from Leora, all you jealous bastards". Paul is making the best of his stay while pissing off the viewers.

So, who is winning - Leora, her fans or Paul? Paul is winning all around, Leora losing some of her fans or they watch less but the fans have lost the most with the distractions of Paul causing less sexy activities by Leora. By the way, with respect to RLC - still making good money off Leora.

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So, who is winning - Leora, her fans or Paul? Paul is winning all around, Leora losing some of her fans or they watch less but the fans have lost the most with the distractions of Paul causing less sexy activities by Leora. By the way, with respect to RLC - still making good money off Leora.

Leora has lost credibility, which would concern most people, but if she never had any in the first place with the only way to earn some was to flash the gash for the world to see then she is oblivious to the fact.

19 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Lets be honest Henri, if you were a woman would you welcome this fool to YOUR bed 🙄 It's the sort of creature that nightmares are made off.

zrse.png

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

world class wanker' Organic Wee Pouch | Spreadshirt   ✔✔

• Haha 1