B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

7 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Fiora = Woman, Multi time participant.

Fior = Man, RLC employee 

Oh, oK 🤣..I was getting The wrong name mixed up. I was talking about Fiora that with Dallas all the time. Fior is a very much Larger version of Daytona. 🤣✌️

1 hour ago, Troy said:

Oh, oK 🤣..I was getting The wrong name mixed up. I was talking about Fiora that with Dallas all the time. Fior is a very much Larger version of Daytona. 🤣✌️

Fior is a normal looking guy that is Bogdan's friend that helps out.

• Upvote 1

So RLC have taken Massi  name off the B7 list but have not listed him in the content updates as left the project. Could he be moving to another unit? Only time will tell 
Think Evil Queen GIF

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

So RLC have taken Massi  name off the B7 list but have not listed him in the content updates as left the project. Could he be moving to another unit? Only time will tell 
Think Evil Queen GIF

It was reported that Massi found an apartment in Barcelona several weeks ago.

AFAIK, the only RLC apartment that might be available is B-6.  But B-6 is in a very noisy location, particularly if you open the windows in summer.  B-6 is not an apartment for someone with a regular day job, or a night job for that matter, --unless the night job is entertaining clients.