B7 - General Topic 2024 #10 (June / July)

2 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

It took awhile but now official, it is Sunday mind.

I'm not expecting too much from Maddi tbh but better for both of them, that said, her room, her bonuses. :biggrin:

It’s good Madison is there, now we know we won’t be getting a new guy in that room.

• Like 1

Is something happened with Massimo? He has been erased from RLC history. His debut and his departure dates no longer show on RLC content updates. Not that I really care but I’m just curious.

15 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

Is something happened with Massimo? He has been erased from RLC history. His debut and his departure dates no longer show on RLC content updates. Not that I really care but I’m just curious.

I noticed that too. It's the first time I've ever seen RLC completely erase someone.

Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

12 hours ago, Manzarek said:

@Noldus may have an answer

13 hours ago, Manzarek said:

This has been answered previously
He wanted the RLC to delete everything about him, for personal reasons

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

@Noldus may have an answer

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Manzarek said:

This has been discussed previously.  As the story goes, someone who did not like or approve of Massimo told his employer about his participation in RLC describing what RLC is all about,and Massi subsequently exited RLC.  It was reported that he now has his own apartment in Barcelona.

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Massimo's former room now officially tagged as Madison's room. 

Thank Christ for that.  Now she won't have to leave the room when she gets rolling with moon boots.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Thank Christ for that.  Now she won't have to leave the room when she gets rolling with moon boots.  :biggrin:

The Boy Brigade will be gutted tho. 🤣

20 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Massimo's former room now officially tagged as Madison's room. 

those two girls in one room really didn't work but I wonder what role she's going to play now since she normally doesn't get out of bed

Just now, Xarvaz said:

those two girls in one room really didn't work but I wonder what role she's going to play now since she normally doesn't get out of bed

They weren't exactly like Gloria & Ashley were they lol, and yes I have to wonder about this myself. 

• Haha 1