B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

18 minutes ago, Ashes10 said:

Same here! I live in the FAFO state 😁America Gun GIF

That's one of the reasons I don't visit America. Every day there would feel like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 17 minutes, Noldus a dit :

Svetlana in B4

1215 B4 UM

B4 and B7 - maybe a task force of cleaners has been recruited to clean up the party mess 😁

2 hours ago, franklin said:

B4 and B7 - maybe a task force of cleaners has been recruited to clean up the party mess 😁

Massi appeared to be packing when B-7 went U/M.  Both villas went U/M at the same time.

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In America depending on which state their in would get a bullet for such antics. Those stand your ground laws can be your friend or your foe.  

there was a black man stealing a tv and other stuff from this guys neighbors house.  the neighbor of the guy whose house was being stolen from stepped out on his front lawn and told the black guy to put his neighbors stuff down. the black guy continued on and the neighbor shot him, killing him.  right or wrong, the neighbor did what he thought was right by not allowing this kind of activity coming into his neighborhood.  the shooter was found innocent and justified in his actions, although in the end he had to move due to the unrelenting pressure of the black lives matter community.

i'm not posting this to start anything with anyone over racial issues.  i'm just letting people know that this kind of thing happens everyday with much of it never making it on the news.  this case however drew national attention and opened the eyes of many.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moules said:

Massi appeared to be packing when B-7 went U/M.  Both villas went U/M at the same time.

yup his room is empty….now what? Taking up home in B4, commuting to get laid….