B4 - General Topic 2024 #51(June)

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Dayana and Hawk went back to B7

Looks like they're going to have their own party.  They should have stayed in B4 and let the Stallion watch.  Of course he'd have to be tied up.

2 hours ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Karma not welcome at the party?

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

If it is Massi's party she will hav zero interest  and will stay away !!

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

She is welcome but she doesnt like Massi so she is staying away from his birthday party.

1 hour ago, pajero said:

I think she had an argument with mass

Assuming Karma's real name starts with an S and is the same as Sara's that starts with a D.

Massi was pissed with her over a party they had, I think it was Sara's Birthday. He was asking for contributions for the booze and from memory he asked everyone for 30 Euros, Karma said she thought it was a lot and only gave him 20, I don't think he said anything at the time but he was proper pissed off with her saying how could she be so petty over 10 Euros.

For that reason I doubt she got an actual invite.

For clarity this was in a conversation he had with Nadia in the B2 kitchen on one of his stopover nights.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Assuming Karma's real name starts with an S and is the same as Sara's that starts with a D.

Massi was pissed with her over a party they had, I think it was Sara's Birthday. He was asking for contributions for the booze and from memory he asked everyone for 30 Euros, Karma said she thought it was a lot and only gave him 20, I don't think he said anything at the time but he was proper pissed off with her saying how could she be so petty over 10 Euros.

For clarity this was in a conversation he had with Nadia in the B2 kitchen on one of his stopover nights.

Likely the whole cost of the booze was 50 Euro and he asked everyone for 30 Euro.  If everyone contributes he's making more than his actual cost than what he paid. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Karma's name begins with A and ends with A. The rest you are bang on, she declined to pay what was asked so gave less. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

En supposant que le vrai nom de Karma commence par un S et soit le même que celui de Sara qui commence par un D.

Massi était en colère contre elle à cause d'une fête qu'ils avaient organisée, je pense que c'était l'anniversaire de Sara. Il demandait des contributions pour l'alcool et de mémoire il a demandé 30 euros à tout le monde, Karma a dit qu'elle pensait que c'était beaucoup et ne lui en a donné que 20, je ne pense pas qu'il ait dit quoi que ce soit à ce moment-là mais il était vraiment énervé elle disait comment pouvait-elle être si mesquine avec plus de 10 euros.

Pour cette raison, je doute qu’elle ait reçu une véritable invitation.

Pour plus de clarté, c'était lors d'une conversation qu'il a eue avec Nadia dans la cuisine du B2 lors d'une de ses soirées étapes.

ok merci

8 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Le nom de Karma commence par A et se termine par A. Pour le reste, elle a refusé de payer ce qui lui avait été demandé et a donc donné moins. 

voila l'explication de la brouille entre les deux,merci

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely the whole cost of the booze was 50 Euro and he asked everyone for 30 Euro.  If everyone contributes he's making more than his actual cost than what he paid. 

Massi was trying to be slick. ✌️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

It was about the present he got Sara. He got one more expensive present instead of everyone getting little cheaper ones. All the girls agreed but Karma said she was only giving 20 Euros. Masshole then told anyone who would listen that she was a cheap bitch. What an asshole. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I see Captain dickhead Starting to do his groping, I think that guy just can't help himself. 🙂✌️

would that be allowed at gatherings you attend?  at gatherings i attend, that dickhead would be getting his ass kicked.

• Upvote 1