Masha - (2024) #8

23 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Yea sorry I thought you were quoting what I said but I never lol...my bad sorry boss and yes she still believes according to her ownself.

No problem at all.

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

None of us are on our high horses either like you claim...you are just a troll that has nothing constructive to say right now. Disappear back under that rock...fool. 

Oh no I said something you don’t want to hear about yourself so I must be a troll! Why can’t you stop watching her? It’s like you’re addicted to watching the car crash with all your free time. You just can’t look away and can’t stop talking about it all day and all night. She literally even told you she is depending on her followers (that would be you, her #1 follower) to get through this and continue on in the project. You enable her and yet you act concerned on here. 

Reminds me of those eco-warriors flying around the world with all the latest clothes and gadgets in hand preaching about how we’re destroying the environment. Hypocrites. Actions speak much louder than words. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I wouldn't read that much into it. I give her a pass on this. She is not sane right now and to hold something she says or does against her when she is out of her mind isn't fair. IMO.

Watching her decline has been an education. Like I mentioned she is looking and acting more and more like the destitute people we have downtown. Their last chapter is often  overdosing with fentanyl. Masha is losing her ability to reason and if fentanyl is as common in Europe as NA then thats definitely one possibility.

spoken like a true demoncrat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Regardless of what Masha says, she is far from being fine. I would say if RlC had any decency and cared about the participants in the project, that apartment would have been closed long ago.

until people quit watching her shitty life in her shit hole apartment with all of her drug using homeless shitty friends, her apartment is going nowhere!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, AntEater said:

The hypocrisy in here is unreal. People following her every move AND going out of their way to follow her on social media saying this apartment is sad to look at and should be shut down 🤣

Get off your high horses or stop watching, nobody is forcing you to watch but yet you’re still here acting like you’re better than her. Spending hours of your free time (especially in the middle of the night) watching someone whom you claim is too disturbing to watch.

Stop with the faux concern and outrage if you are watching her and following her every move on social media. 

well said and very typical of the rlc viewers these days!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Oh no I said something you don’t want to hear about yourself so I must be a troll! Why can’t you stop watching her? It’s like you’re addicted to watching the car crash with all your free time. You just can’t look away and can’t stop talking about it all day and all night. She literally even told you she is depending on her followers (that would be you, her #1 follower) to get through this and continue on in the project. You enable her and yet you act concerned on here. 

Reminds me of those eco-warriors flying around the world with all the latest clothes and gadgets in hand preaching about how we’re destroying the environment. Hypocrites. Actions speak much louder than words. 

exactly!  just ignore him/her and he will finally go away.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, AntEater said:

You feeling alright grumpy tits, may be go smoke some weed to calm yourself down and spout BS to your own kind of lost souls. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

None of us are on our high horses either like you claim...you are just a troll that has nothing constructive to say right now. Disappear back under that rock...fool. 

there are always people who think they have to tell others what to watch or not to watch, but the biggest trolls have stopped doing that I think.. this one still has to learn lol

25 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

there are always people who think they have to tell others what to watch or not to watch, but the biggest trolls have stopped doing that I think.. this one still has to learn lol

Probably Pajero lmfao.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

What surprises me is the level of racism here, probably due to the average age I think. I inform you that 90% of the characters of RLC, including the participants are all refugees! White or black! And for the most part refugees from Ukraine and Russia!

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 2

• moos54 locked this topic