Do you think Trump will reelected again or not and why?

ooopel

Oh, hello everyone's, Time has come to know if Trump will be president again.All voting intentions say this, Plus,all announced polls have said the same.As( I noticed the political threads are off) so, I don't want to make any trouble or fire on any differences by this poll( regardless if me or anyone likes Trump or not) and we can all ones says our views or opinions in decent way with put on all convince arguments in our opinions

Oh,It's time to admit that perhaps my wishful and surmise about that History has turned the page on SantaTrump,lt was incorrect and misreading of what actually written on the wall!. 
one way or another, He get ability to renewed his character and he has played and exploited a card on his hidden pocket (By drove him to trials and By pretend the took off his right as oppositioner and not given to him an normal way to goes straight to be nominee again on presidential election). 
the political elite who never like to seen even shadow of Santa Trump again, they made a mistake as clear as a daylight ) they given him a chance to outgrowth his Popularity another once ! All indicators has mentions that he's on his way to back to the White House chair !Maybe the history not close yet the pages of Santa Trump and given him chance to write newnumber of lines on! Not fear to say i would be happy to see what he is will writing on. 
P.S: the eye wink to wish him(Santa Trump) good luck by my style🥹🥹

Democrats wait the last minute to decide if Joe Biden will be able to physically and mentally be Presidential material. Trump is no better but it appears that the Democrats will hand the win to Trump and the Republicans so that they can Make America Great Again (MAGA) 

spit-take-laughing.gif  khande-%D8%AE%D9%86%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%D9 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Democrats wait the last minute to decide if Joe Biden will be able to physically and mentally be Presidential material. Trump is no better but it appears that the Democrats will hand the win to Trump and the Republicans so that they can Make America Great Again (MAGA) 

spit-take-laughing.gif  khande-%D8%AE%D9%86%D8%AF%DB%8C%D8%AF%D9 

If he does choose to step down he'll do it at the DNC next month.  Don't count Michelle Obama out. She may decide to take him on at the DNC. 

Barack would make a wonderful 1st lady.  :biggrin:

Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

It's going to be THEE most corrupt coin toss in the history of the United States.

If Trump wins he will say it was a really fair great election and voters have elected the best President the USA EVER had. What a dumbass.

Trump is as fake as his pathetic toupee.          PwLRz0.gif

Another 4 years of biden and America 🇺🇸 will never be the same, under SICK FUCK joe bidumb we have record numbers of homeless people, welfare recipients, crime, foreclosures, repossession, highest prices on food, rent, mortgages, fuel ️ etc etc

• Like 1