Do you think Trump will reelected again or not and why?

ooopel

On 9/8/2024 at 6:22 PM, StnCld316 said:

Won't have to worry about Trudeau very much longer.  His bedmate the NDP leader Singh divorced him. Now Trudeau is back to his Minority Government status.  Now a vote of non-confidence can bring his Liberal Terrorism in Canada to a stop. He's almost 20 points behind in the polls which tells Canadians are ready for an election very soon and turf his ass back to Quebec where he belongs.

59 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He's the next Prime Minister of Canada very soon, hopefully before the end of the year. 

Can we have him so we can get rid of the cackling half-breed and old bastard? Meaning Harris and Trump.

• Like 1

Oh, even if I'm not an American citizen! As all American people, I had seen the debate between Trump and Harris. 
Many notes:
1. Trump all the time was an attacker against Harris, and that tactic maybe has wins if that against Biden is deemed as president totally as when he was persident. Santa Trump lost the big point by focusing on that because Harris hasn't been the persident. However, if there is any failed policy in actual management, she doesn't bear up 100%.
2: Trump didn't talk much about his plans for the people in his 2nd term. But Harris has done that in a flexible way.) 70% of his debate he devoted it to talks about Biden policy, but Biden is not at the next table! There's someone else who hasn't ruled yet! Last point, Trump wasn't 100% comfortable, even more than once, He's interrupted Harris during her role in debate.
3. Last note: Santa Trump didn't give a convinced answer about the color of Harris or her gender! Oh, with that is still my opinion! And the next days will tell which really is happening. 

If I'm an American Citizen! I will say to SantaTrump smart one question! In many of your answers, you keep saying,she will do this, she will do that! But you have been president! And the people already have tested you as president!With all chances to do them! And now you demand from someone else to do it . why? You didn't do that during your term!
Between parentheses, the verb (do) had been said numerous times in only 90 minutes! Oh, end the big story!🥹

But, Trump will never learn to just shut his mouth. He will continue to just bury himself into a hole so deep he'll never climb out.

Hey Donnie...Shut the fuck up and try to show just a little intelligence. Instead, you remove all doubt of your lack of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

But, Trump will never learn to just shut his mouth. He will continue to just bury himself into a hole so deep he'll never climb out.

Hey Donnie...Shut the fuck up and try to show just a little intelligence. Instead, you remove all doubt of your lack of.

Intelligence and Donald Trump do not fit into the same sentence.  He's lucky if he has an IQ of 30.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

He is too stupid to realize that he is his own worst enemy.

The debate made me laugh, he actually believed that Haitian Immigrants in Springfield, Ohio were eating the residents dogs & cats. After he was fact checked and proven wrong the moron still goes out on the campaign trail repeating this nonsense. He's going to lose by a landslide come November then he'll be crying he won the election and it was stolen from him once again.  After he loses he can go to NY and receive his punishment and spend the next 5 years on Rikers Island.

By the time he's released Bubba will have ripped him a new corn chute.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1