B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

5 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Mati, Maghdela and Tattoo guy that visited all come from Sardinia so I'd guess Mati has a home there.

Another possibility is a new apartment in Italy.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Another possibility is a new apartment in Italy.

Why another apartment.  Just kick the headache Masha to the curb and there's the apartment.  No need for another.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah I see now, easy to misread...but not sure about the 'why am I talking about Dayana' comment by the mod. Would have been more helpful if they said what you said...no drama then. Thanks. 

Jumping Wake Up GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Freddie57 said:

Why another apartment.  Just kick the headache Masha to the curb and there's the apartment.  No need for another.  :biggrin:

Well, that's certainly true.  But I think RLC must have a soft spot (sentimental weakness to help the translators) for Masha given all the shit that happens at her place.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Boing said:

Yes this forum is toxic and I will go back to silence: it's not worth wasting time like this!

Exactly. Too many old and miserable people on this forum. And it's a shame that these people have been on this forum for years. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Exactly. Too many old and miserable people on this forum. And it's a shame that these people have been on this forum for years. 

Most of them pay to sub here on CC but not RLC and then spend their entire time on CC invested on ridiculing other members and RLC, lmfao. 

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Freddie57 said:

Not sure that anyone can take it after Masha. It needs to be cleansed with fire and thus the remodel is gonna be expensive (and will take 2 to 3 years if we account for the time it took them to apply paint at J&A)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, itohkata said:

Not sure that anyone can take it after Masha. It needs to be cleansed with fire and thus the remodel is gonna be expensive (and will take 2 to 3 years if we account for the time it took them to apply paint at J&A)

the problem with drug houses is also that new residents continue to have problems with dealers for a long time, you just don't want to live there so if Masha leaves (if possible today plz) they can give up the apartment

1 hour ago, TfiDeano said:

Most of them pay to sub here on CC but not RLC and then spend their entire time on CC invested on ridiculing other members and RLC, lmfao. 

Makes them even more pathetic.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

the problem with drug houses is also that new residents continue to have problems with dealers for a long time, you just don't want to live there so if Masha leaves (if possible today plz) they can give up the apartment

IMO Masha left (planet earth) years ago...🤪

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Come on Troy if you can take the daily shit you do in your job, (and well done you) don't let negative comments from a forum poster put you off doing something that you enjoy and relieves the stress of your work. Simply block them. 

I look forward to you posting again. 

Thank you for saying that. I almost forgot who I am? I know i'm not as wise as most people on here. Certain things people say to me trigger some demons inside of me. No one tell me what to say and what to do. Oh, except for my girlfriend, my sergeants, lieutenants and captain's at work.🙂   And sometimes we might piss off tenants from the RLC. And if they get mad at what you say, then maybe they shouldn't be reading this. When you put yourself out there, people are going to express their opinions. There's a couple of people on this Chatroom, that are really cool. I don't know everything and every day I learned something new. There one thing about me. That's when i'm wrong about something, I will apologize about it. After all, this is just a chat room...Thank you 🙂✌️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No appearance yet by Svetlana.

And no attempt by Demian and Honny to switch rooms.

And as A&M's room is now designated as a guest room, it would seem that D & H will not be switching.  May be a sign that D&H's tenancy will soon be ending, or that RLC has a higher-value couple arriving at B-5.