B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

On 7/25/2024 at 6:28 PM, TfiDeano said:

Can anyone decipher what is being said here...is Brooke/B1 expecting a visitor on Friday from 6am onwards from Russia...the word sister was mentioned also. A friend, a newbie...anyone!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From the B-7 forum, Bogdan's sister has arrived, presumably from Russia.  According to Ash1, they have not seen each other for 4-5 years.

This would appear to explain the references to Russia and sister  that were being referenced in the overheard conversation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

From the B-7 forum, Bogdan's sister has arrived, presumably from Russia.  According to Ash1, they have not seen each other for 4-5 years.

This would appear to explain the references to Russia and sister  that were being referenced in the overheard conversation.

Thanks for that, RLC been busy today with 3 newbies, a sister, a mother and some random kid in Marilyn's bed lol. 

• Like 1

I remember her from their original apt in Russia, nice girl. The other person who used to appear often as a guest hasn't visited i don't think since the move, a long brown haired girl who was Nelly's friend, a little curvy and she eventually shagged the tall geek with glasses, she was nice too.

Given the difficulty Russians face in getting visas for travel to a country like Spain, I would expect the sister to stay for some weeks, not days.  She probably has a 90 day visa..

One possibility:  the sister will stay in Lilith's apartment.  Lilith was moved to B-1 to Nadia's room to accommodate this.  This could explain why Nadia has now appeared in B-4.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

I haven’t seen anything yet to suggest that Amalia has any interest in the guest…although she did let him look at her tits for some time.

what guest?

she's been naked in front of massimo and half naked around the other couple 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 hours ago, moules said:

Given the difficulty Russians face in getting visas for travel to a country like Spain, I would expect the sister to stay for some weeks, not days.  She probably has a 90 day visa..

One possibility:  the sister will stay in Lilith's apartment.  Lilith was moved to B-1 to Nadia's room to accommodate this.  This could explain why Nadia has now appeared in B-4.  

Personally I don't know why RLC keeps fucking around with Russians and Ukrainians. There are all kinds of nationalities out there and they stick with bringing girls from war ridden countries.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Personally I don't know why RLC keeps fucking around with Russians and Ukrainians. There are all kinds of nationalities out there and they stick with bringing girls from war ridden countries.

Cheap & affordable

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Trust and control.  The owners are Russian.  Bogdan, Nelly, Fior, and Svetlana are all Russian.  The other women who sometimes help Svetlana, Russian.  The drug dealers, Russian.

I will wager that the entire IT staff is Russian, or Russian speaking. 

And maybe if RLC had better experiences with tenants who spoke Spanish as their native tongue.  Bruno in B-6: the police are called for domestic assault.  Carla and Yanai in B-6.  The police raid the apartment.  When Eva and Mat had B-6, they arranged for a girl they had met to visit the apartment.  IIRC, the girl was willing to get nude with them, but they had to pay her for any sex.   This conversation was not in Russian, but English.

And when there are tenants whose native language is Italian, Spanish, or even English, subscribers follow them around, taking down every word they hear.  Intrusive stalking.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

People have been saying it for years. Yet, no change. Probably are cheaper. More tenants doing the recruiting than RLC. Less work for them. 

• Upvote 1