B5 - General Topic 2024 #4 (July - September)

16 minutes ago, moules said:

Trust and control.  The owners are Russian.  Bogdan, Nelly, Fior, and Svetlana are all Russian.  The other women who sometimes help Svetlana, Russian.  The drug dealers, Russian.

I will wager that the entire IT staff is Russian, or Russian speaking. 

And maybe if RLC had better experiences with tenants who spoke Spanish as their native tongue.  Bruno in B-6: the police are called for domestic assault.  Carla and Yanai in B-6.  The police raid the apartment.  When Eva and Mat had B-6, they arranged for a girl they had met to visit the apartment.  IIRC, the girl was willing to get nude with them, but they had to pay her for any sex.   This conversation was not in Russian, but English.

And when there are tenants whose native language is Italian, Spanish, or even English, subscribers follow them around, taking down every word they hear.  Intrusive stalking.

Some are serious. Following every account going. Even friends and family. Tracking every move they make. Not stalking though. 🤣

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Today Amalia (and Mati) has 300 days in B5.
Amalia has 602 days in total on RLC and has passed Irma and hunting for top 5 in GOV/COV/SOV apt. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Today Amalia (and Mati) has 300 days in B5.
Amalia has 602 days in total on RLC and has passed Irma and hunting for top 5 in GOV/COV/SOV apt. 

It's time for them to evaporate for a while.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

And now the getalong gang are in B5 seemingly switching between the two apartments. 

they fishing for viewers that seems like it to me 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

they fishing for viewers that seems like it to me 🤷‍♂️

Exactly...that is precisely my thoughts when I saw them there after spending part of the day in B2 later afternoon/early evening. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Exactly...that is precisely my thoughts when I saw them there after spending part of the day in B2 later afternoon/early evening. 

did the ball guy even do anything with maghdela when they was in b2 or was they another clickbait if so this whole thing is stage by mati & amalia 🤔

Just now, Kingbanks said:

did the ball guy even do anything with maghdela when they was in b2 or was they another clickbait if so this whole thing is stage by mati & amalia 🤔

From what I saw they bathed together and nothing else, but I need to check RP fully rather than dribs n drabs.