New girls - Monica & Kamila

Hehe, Mon is wearing glasses. So cute. Looks like a school teacher. Detention anyone?

How old do you think she is? Closer to 35 than 30? She has a good body though, and she even once showed her great boobs in front of the bathroom mirror, put cream over them and the rest of the body. I wish I had recorded that - it may never happen again?

kamila a 23 ans

Guest bobbyjoe

after two weeks here,monica and kamila look happy to be here and day after day more relax with cameras,

j just want they stay here and don't leave in some weeks but with rlc we don't know...bad or good surprise,will we see

after two weeks here,monica and kamila look happy to be here and day after day more relax with cameras,

j just want they stay here and don't leave in some weeks but with rlc we don't know...bad or good surprise,will we see

Russian models are only passing .... it takes advantage of the moment because their stay is brief !!

Guest joshua1584

It seems to me they are here on vacation as they don't work or do much during the day. Why not take a vacation and get paid for it as well?