New girls - Monica & Kamila

Please tell me that I'm not the only person who was watching monica and kamila in kamila's room,when kamila who was wearing a towel walked over to monica and opened up her towel and grabbed monica's hand and put it on her titties, I know that I was not seeing things right? 8) 8)

Cam 9 wrong perspectives. On cam 10, them Monica wanted to help in the rising, so no hand on Tits . Please, only this write what you see and not what head cinema is. ;D

I think Monika wants Kimila so bad and is frustrated because nothing is progressing.  I don't know if it's because they are both afraid of Nora finding out or Nora doesn't approve, I just don't know!  I would love to see what would happen if Nora was to be gone for a few days.  I believe that Monika would really try hard to seduce Kimila......just my thoughts.

I think Monika wants Kimila so bad and is frustrated because nothing is progressing.  I don't know if it's because they are both afraid of Nora finding out or Nora doesn't approve, I just don't know!  I would love to see what would happen if Nora was to be gone for a few days.  I believe that Monika would really try hard to seduce Kimila......just my thoughts.

Yes  it's really just that  ;D

I know some of you may have witnessed Monika masturbating yesterday as I did.  She was having a good time and I can't help but think she was thinking about Kamila the whole time!  Even tho she was under the covers and not brave enough to do it with out and clothes or covers, it was still a sight to see and hear!  Maybe one day her and Kamila will loosen up and let it all flow!!

I know some of you may have witnessed Monika masturbating yesterday as I did.  She was having a good time and I can't help but think she was thinking about Kamila the whole time!  Even tho she was under the covers and not brave enough to do it with out and clothes or covers, it was still a sight to see and hear!  Maybe one day her and Kamila will loosen up and let it all flow!!

I really would like to be able to understand what the girl think like you. Please PM me the way to do that.

They should ust go ahead and do it if they want. Who cares whether Nora approves or not.