New girls - Monica & Kamila

i must be in the wrong century,,how can most of the ppl on rlc spend hours and hours on pc/i phone or wotever they are called,,even when eating they are looking at the dam things,,plz,plz  tell me what the fuck can you do on them things for 12 or more hours a day ??????

i must be in the wrong century,,how can most of the ppl on rlc spend hours and hours on pc/i phone or wotever they are called,,even when eating they are looking at the dam things,,plz,plz  tell me what the fuck can you do on them things for 12 or more hours a day ??????

The exact same thing that our wives,girlfriends,daughters,nieces,and women friends do on their phones in real life,every girl that I know, they do the exact same thing,so these girls are no different from the females that we all interact with on a daily basis ::)
  • Upvote 1

The exact same thing that our wives,girlfriends,daughters,nieces,and women friends do on their phones in real life,every girl that I know, they do the exact same thing,so these girls are no different from the females that we all interact with on a daily basis ::)

They can't even sit down and eat a meal without having their phones and/or laptops stuck in their face.

They can't even sit down and eat a meal without having their phones and/or laptops stuck in their face.

It's just a female thing,I think that the bar/club is the one place that bugs me the most,instead of females dancing or interacting,they spend the entire night glued to their phones,but the ironic part about it is that they are probably on facebook,twitter,or instagram,letting the whole world know where they are and how much fun they are having,when in reality they are not doing a damn thing.
  • Upvote 1

Me parece que estamos asistiendo a la primera pelea entre estas dos chicas, se preparan para salir y en media hora están de vuelta y Monika en su habitación y Kamila en el salón.

Han subido gritando y discutiendo, parece una pelea de pareja, que habrá ocurrido en la calle? buf, la noche lo dirá...