New girls - Monica & Kamila

Saw both Kamilia and Monica get dressed and they both put their underwear on under their towel.  Also Monica was showering and she did the famous walking backwards out of shower.  I'm guessing Nora tells them how to do things because each are done the same way.    Such good looking women to have such little to see. 

Saw both Kamilia and Monica get dressed and they both put their underwear on under their towel.  Also Monica was showering and she did the famous walking backwards out of shower.  I'm guessing Nora tells them how to do things because each are done the same way.    Such good looking women to have such little to see.

Monica is already a little cooler. She has put cream on her chests.

I know there are lots of Nora fans out there but if Nora is "schooling" all the new girls about the cams and how to "back out of the shower" etc:, then maybe Nora should be the one to go.....