New girls - Monica & Kamila

Thanks Snaky,Do any of you guys work? or are you on food stamps/welfare?if you guys don't have a job i'm accepting resumes i'm pretty sure I could find something in one of our company affiliates for you guys to do,I always meant to ask you sir what kind of snake are you a constrictor or a venomous snake? I know that your name is snaky but dude you have taken that name literally,to actually pretend to be one that's not cool bro.

Ok I'm done with this commenting back and forth you win guys there I said it lmaoo!! So you guys can relax I'm going to do something more important now with my day like depositing checks and counting my money so have a good day and remember I help the poor and needy so if you ever need anything let me know ok thank you guys I love each and everyone of you God bless you.:)

I noticed you always ignore any specific queries or questions, such as where you earned your Masters. I know you were on line when I posted the question, probably over at Nora's boarding house where you spend 75% of your time. You could have just refused but as usual you ignore it. Your responses are always full of childish comments and jokes, as well as the conspiracy theory of either three, four and sometimes five members colluding with each other, yet most of this conversation has just been between the two of us. In addition you brag about your qualifications and how much money you earn. Who does that? Well I'm certainly not going to, I'll let you use your imagination on that topic.

You are irrelevant and the best strategy is just to totally ignore you, give you more time to count your money eh? But before I lower the bullshit flag, which is almost ripped to shreds, I will point out two issues. First off, you would have a Master of whatever your speciality is, not Master In. Based on what you wrote, it would be Master of Engineering In Computer Science, not And, unless you have a double Masters and I'm sure you would have told us if you had.

Last but not least, I called you a liar, yet no response to that. I know it's hard to do much over the internet, but I would have thought some reaction was warranted. Last time someone called me a liar we both ended up at the Aid Post with cuts and bruising, then in front of the CO to forfeit three days pay.

Anyway, I'm out of here as far as you are concerned, you can write all the bullshit you like to justify what I've just written, I'm sure you'll have some excuses. Just remember a good liar, which you are not, not only needs to have a good memory, but also some idea about the topic they are lying about.

Blind spot upstairs?

I have noticed that Kamila sometimes "disappears" on the second floor. Recently both Kamila and Monica was gone for like 15-20 minutes just in their underwear. They were not in the bathroom or the secret room downstairs, so I wonder if someone knows where they are hiding? 

Blind spot upstairs?

I have noticed that Kamila sometimes "disappears" on the second floor. Recently both Kamila and Monica was gone for like 15-20 minutes just in their underwear. They were not in the bathroom or the secret room downstairs, so I wonder if someone knows where they are hiding?

Blind spot upstairs?

What secret room downstairs? They sometimes go out onto the balcony which is to the right and outside of the view of camera 1. They will often put on a housecoat or robe before going out onto the balcony. Sometimes to smoke a cigarette.  They may possibly have a balcony upstairs too, outside of Nora's room.

Blind spot upstairs?

What secret room downstairs? They sometimes go out onto the balcony which is to the right and outside of the view of camera 1. They will often put on a housecoat or robe before going out onto the balcony. Sometimes to smoke a cigarette.  They may possibly have a balcony upstairs too, outside of Nora's room.

I'm not aware of a secret room downstairs, definitely a room upstairs next to Nora's room, I believe that's the laundry room.  Which they both go to on a whim. 

I find these two intriguing.  It is obvious from the first day of their arrival, they are friends.  I haven't seen them leave the apartment individually, they always leave together.  I also get a strong sense they are very much aware of the online forums, where they are being discussed.  Also, they are "VERY MUCH" camera aware, although on occasion they forget.

dowmstairs by the entrance its like a little hallway sometimes they go in that little corner and in cam 1 from the livingroom you cant see them nor from the living room cam 2.yjat where they went the other night.

i was suprised that last night kamila didnt go upstairs right away after monica left she usualy follows her to go to sleep but she was downstairs for awhile.talking on the phone maybe she will do that more often.