New girls - Monica & Kamila

Boy I tell you sometimes I feel like Phil (Bill Murray) in the movie Groundhog Day,I come on CC and see the exact same comments about these girls not showing any nudity, and hiding in the shower and walking backwards out the shower and hiding in blind spots and being on their cellphones/tablets/laptops,I kinda lost count but I think this is like the third set of females who have done the same thing but yet everyone still acts surprised when these girls do what they do,I think that this is probably pretty much gonna be the new norm guys,RLC has officially let us know now that whining and canceling subscriptions doesn't bother them at all,they couldn't give a rat's ass what we think,if it ain't a technical problem then they don't care,they proved me wrong when I said canceling my subscription would make them listen to me lol,the joke is on me,my little $45 bucks is a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of people in hundreds of countries that sign up on a daily basis to RLC,I have seen the light and I hope that some of you guys will see it too,that way we can stop being angry about things on RLC that we don't like or have any control over...thank you.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/

• Upvote 1

Boy I tell you sometimes I feel like Phil (Bill Murray) in the movie Groundhog Day,I come on CC and see the exact same comments about these girls not showing any nudity, and hiding in the shower and walking backwards out the shower and hiding in blind spots and being on their cellphones/tablets/laptops,I kinda lost count but I think this is like the third set of females who have done the same thing but yet everyone still acts surprised when these girls do what they do,I think that this is probably pretty much gonna be the new norm guys,RLC has officially let us know now that whining and canceling subscriptions doesn't bother them at all,they couldn't give a rat's ass what we think,if it ain't a technical problem then they don't care,they proved me wrong when I said canceling my subscription would make them listen to me lol,the joke is on me,my little $45 bucks is a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of people in hundreds of countries that sign up on a daily basis to RLC,I have seen the light and I hope that some of you guys will see it too,that way we can stop being angry about things on RLC that we don't like or have any control over...thank you.. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107048/

Helloooooooooooo! Have you not seen the pictures of Monica getting ready for bed?? Heck, I've been telling you everything you just said all along! Now stop petitioning people to cancel memberships just because you did, and now you feel sorry for doing it with these new girls arriving. Now you gonna join those ranks of camcaps freeloaders you've been ranting about so much. ::)

RLC has officially let us know now that whining and canceling subscriptions doesn't bother them at all,they couldn't give a rat's ass what we think

Here are my two questions:

1. Why did you really think RLC would care?

2. What exactly do you expect RLC to do about girls showing or not showing what they want?

I told you. He's a frustrated little boy who is screaming for attention. His mommy told him he was special and he really believes it.

Oh he's special alright, but there is no room in the special Olympics for him. That's for physically challenged people.

::)

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/alisa-in-living-room-soo-sexy/msg99666/#msg99666

http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/new-girls-monica-kamila/msg101248/#msg101248

Anyone else smell that? Damn, it reeks of "Movado" in here!

http://camcaps.net/carina-sabrina/fuck-tbg150-stop-banning-people-people-you-don't-personally-like-5194/msg99585/#msg99585

As predicted the three stooges back to back,ya'll must really love each other lol  ::)

Anyway let me freeload some more here you go.....

(The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

All those words and you never said anything intelligent,I guess you never went to college and your mad that I did,I'm sorry about that Ozi,you even needed the help of online jokes lol,mmmhh let me answer you this one time, I'm not the owner/Admin of this website or it's moderator they used to have dirtybin but they pulled it,I have thousands of videos that I wanted to unload on here but I didn't feel like going elsewhere so I wanted to do everything in-house under CC,that would profit CC and no one else,so yes I think that your feeble attempt at a joke was actually your way of telling me that you wish that you had accomplished in life what i did, and that you make the kind of money that I do,I'm sorry that you are poor little man,give me your information and I could send you some money to get you back on your feet.  ::)

And by the way you guys are actually letting everyone who reads these comments know that I was right when I said that ya'll agree with everything each other says, and that you guys can't do without each other's approval, geez that's so pathetic, I could just imagine how much you guys are in-boxing each other right now saying "let us gang up and destroy this guy because he's making us look bad on here", let's copy and paste each other's comments,let us call him names,I guess that anyone who doesn't bow down to you guys and agree with everything you say is on your hitlist now too huh?I must have really hurt ya'll little feelings is that the best you guys can do?aahh that's so cute it takes three to tango with me I guess lmaoo!! And I'm done with this silly back and forth because I'm doing the same thing now making useless comments instead of posting photos and videos,I'm gonna renew my subscription to RLC and see if these new girls are worth screen-capping and I'll upload them so you can freeload off me.

• Upvote 1

All those words and you never said anything intelligent,I guess you never went to college and your mad that I did,I'm sorry about that Ozi,you even needed the help of online jokes lol,mmmhh let me answer you this one time, I'm not the owner/Admin of this website or it's moderator they used to have dirtybin but they pulled it,I have thousands of videos that I wanted to unload on here but I didn't feel like going elsewhere so I wanted to do everything in-house under CC,that would profit CC and no one else,so yes I think that your feeble attempt at a joke was actually your way of telling me that you wish that you had accomplished in life what i did, and that you make the kind of money that I do,I'm sorry that you are poor little man,give me your information and I could send you some money to get you back on your feet.  ::)

And by the way you guys are actually letting everyone who reads these comments know that I was right when I said that ya'll agree with everything each other says, and that you guys can't do without each other's approval, geez that's so pathetic, I could just imagine how much you guys are in-boxing each other right now saying "let us gang up and destroy this guy because he's making us look bad on here", let's copy and paste each other's comments,let us call him names,I guess that anyone who doesn't bow down to you guys and agree with everything you say is on your hitlist now too huh?I must have really hurt ya'll little feelings is that the best you guys can do?aahh that's so cute it takes three to tango with me I guess lmaoo!! And I'm done with this silly back and forth because I'm doing the same thing now making useless comments instead of posting photos and videos,I'm gonna renew my subscription to RLC and see if these new girls are worth screen-capping and I'll upload them so you can freeload off me.

Ok, boys and girls, lets make a pact never to click on his pictures and videos so as not to hurt his pride.

And I'm officially putting on my "disregard" snake skin. 8)

Thanks Snaky,Do any of you guys work? or are you on food stamps/welfare?if you guys don't have a job i'm accepting resumes i'm pretty sure I could find something in one of our company affiliates for you guys to do,I always meant to ask you sir what kind of snake are you a constrictor or a venomous snake? I know that your name is snaky but dude you have taken that name literally,to actually pretend to be one that's not cool bro.

Ok I'm done with this commenting back and forth you win guys there I said it lmaoo!! So you guys can relax I'm going to do something more important now with my day like depositing checks and counting my money so have a good day and remember I help the poor and needy so if you ever need anything let me know ok thank you guys I love each and everyone of you God bless you.:)

• Upvote 1