New girls - Monica & Kamila

I sure hope i am wrong when i say nika s twin sisters have arrived. Iknow it is their first day,maybe they will loosen up as days go by. Ipray that they do. Cant imagine a month like that :-\ :-\

I know what you mean. They have been here nearly a whole day and we haven't seen them running around naked, having a threesome lesbian session, or even masturbating yet. Doesn't look good does it.

who cares about these girls.... take one away ... add one.... plug and don't play

I sure hope i am wrong when i say nika s twin sisters have arrived. Iknow it is their first day,maybe they will loosen up as days go by. Ipray that they do. Cant imagine a month like that :-\ :-\

I know what you mean. They have been here nearly a whole day and we haven't seen them running around naked, having a threesome lesbian session, or even masturbating yet. Doesn't look good does it.

always so stupid !!! there is no question of that !!! we know that this is the first day, thank you !!! He is right to say that the brown already know the blind spots of the cameras, and hid as did nika during his stay !!! He is right to find it worrying for the future !!!

always so stupid !!! there is no question of that !!! we know that this is the first day, thank you !!! He is right to say that the brown already know the blind spots of the cameras, and hid as did nika during his stay !!! He is right to find it worrying for the future !!!

Worrying for the future? Is it THAT important? I think you guys need to lighten up and get a life.

I don't know what blind spots you're talking about. If you're talking about Kamilla she changed clothes in her doorway wearing nice orange thong and white bra. And if you're talking about Monica, there's no blind spots in her room what so ever. Unless she goes behind the door or in her closet

And queenie is about to take a luxurious bath. Enjoy )

if she could die drown in her bath.

ahahah,totally agree with you ;D

nora's fan like snaky gonna back very soon if they read this post,lol...

hey snaky before you cry,it's just humor,we kidding ,relax but j know you have not many humor,it's your problem

Why would I need humor with retards around? They entertain themselves!  ::)

Really you expect them to masterbate or have a threesome on there first day in the house..... that's kind of funny give them chance to get used to the place

Really you expect them to masterbate or have a threesome on there first day in the house..... that's kind of funny give them chance to get used to the place

I rest my case.

The constant changing of girls in this apartment, with Nora acting as the "mother", is really weird to me. Only thing I can figure is this is a "boarding house" for the entertainment agency Nora works with. Either way, it's still super weird.