New girls - Monica & Kamila

Saw both Kamilia and Monica get dressed and they both put their underwear on under their towel.  Also Monica was showering and she did the famous walking backwards out of shower.  I'm guessing Nora tells them how to do things because each are done the same way.    Such good looking women to have such little to see.

I know there are lots of Nora fans out there but if Nora is "schooling" all the new girls about the cams and how to "back out of the shower" etc:, then maybe Nora should be the one to go.....

That would be like suggesting that Gene Roddenberry should have been the first one to leave the StarTrek production team or that Henry Ford should have left his motor car company because he wasn't important.

Saw both Kamilia and Monica get dressed and they both put their underwear on under their towel.  Also Monica was showering and she did the famous walking backwards out of shower.  I'm guessing Nora tells them how to do things because each are done the same way.    Such good looking women to have such little to see.

How can anyone not anticipate this? With the track record of girls that come and go, along with the behaviors of the majority of the girls, it's pretty safe to assume that any girls that come in are going to go out of their way to not show their parts to the camera.

Guest bobbyjoe

when j see  right now this two new girls in living again on the phone,j can imagine the programm in bedroom,not necessery suscribe for see that again,

after 3 months see always girls stay in laptop or phone in this appartment,no more for me,thanks

I know there are lots of Nora fans out there but if Nora is "schooling" all the new girls about the cams and how to "back out of the shower" etc:, then maybe Nora should be the one to go.....

I do not understand the logic of that. Nora isn't exactly camera shy so why would she be teaching the others how to hide? What does she has to gain from that?

It seems normal to be a little shy initially, most people would be. They have been there just one day so it's way too early to say how they will behave later.

I do not understand the logic of that. Nora isn't exactly camera shy so why would she be teaching the others how to hide? What does she has to gain from that?

It seems normal to be a little shy initially, most people would be. They have been there just one day so it's way too early to say how they will behave later.

exactly !!!! stop a little spit on nora, some here want him to die? !!! no but, you have to calm down there !!! some have decided that Nora was the cause of all their misfortunes, and every time a girl hides a breast, it is the fault of nora !!!! if new girls trying adventure rlc, it is certainly thanks to nora ... though some may masturbate on fresh pulpit, it is certainly thanks to nora !!! you want to change ass every day, I recommend "xhamster" .... nora is not a regent, it frames .... it's just the queen of rlc in Spain, and it will remain !! ! if it bothers you, it's just because it takes the place of a new ass !!! this is a shame, because rlc offers something else ..... nora is a guide for Russian girls in spain, knowledge and experience make her essential ... no one forces you to look at her, I have no interest in véronica, but I do not want his death !!!!

She likely tells them what to eat as well.

Seems the rules of the house are you have to be a vegetarian.

Have you guys noticed that they are also wearing two socks? One on each foot. Just like Nora! She's totally controlling them.

::)

I also wear two socks, one on each foot. Does that mean Nora is controlling me?