B2 - General Topic 2024 #12 (August / September)

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

lions and tigers and bears, oh my

Same BS pattern...wait a month for some loser boyfriend to show up and fuck each others brains out for the weekend (under covers of course) and then repeat the same next month.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Same BS pattern...wait a month for some loser boyfriend to show up and fuck each others brains out for the weekend (under covers of course) and then repeat the same next month.

yep, couldn't agree more and that's why rlc became so boring

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

yep, couldn't agree more and that's why rlc became so boring

Before I was on CC, when Anna, Lola and Mila were tenants, I would reference them as the Undercover Gang.  Must be something in the water there. 

32 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Before I was on CC, when Anna, Lola and Mila were tenants, I would reference them as the Undercover Gang.  Must be something in the water there. 

You clearly have different videos than I do

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

i remember those three and never really thought that much about them except for mila, i thought she was cute and spunky acting.  however, i think it's got to be something in the food they eat cuz it can't be the water, they drink bottled water lol.

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

I have 70 bates from Anna. 75% of them are uncovered. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

is anyone else getting a error server data not found message on most of the apartments?

Could be that dude that keeps tossing Cam Caps offline is doing other websites as well.