How many times we will to say that they don't have to show their body when they come on RLC ?

I agree with you on that part, but what if the tenants can hide in a room without cams for hours? Is that fairplay towards your paying customers?

No to an extent, but that would only really be an issue if every tenant in every apartment hid in a room for hours. There's a reason why you have access to 10 different apartments instead of just one, and with this being a premium apartment and to be quite honest, you'd be a fool if you paid just to watch this ONE apartment... especially when we all know these girls won't be here long.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a question of not having the right to do it. I'm not saying you CAN'T only watch this apt if you don't want to. I'm only saying if you pay $45 just to watch this one apt when these two girls are NOT going to be here long, and with the reputation of girls hiding from cams or being boring or whatever else people complain about, then that's just dumb.

this is a voyeur site do they know what means

Do you think it's their obligation to make people the don't even know happy? They're getting exactly what they want regardless if guys like them or not.

How many times we will to say that they don't have to show their body when they come on RLC ?

I agree with you on that part, but what if the tenants can hide in a room without cams for hours? Is that fairplay towards your paying customers?

No to an extent, but that would only really be an issue if every tenant in every apartment hid in a room for hours. There's a reason why you have access to 10 different apartments instead of just one, and because this is a premium apartment, and to be quite honest, you'd be a fool if you paid just to watch this ONE apartment... especially when we all know these girls won't be here long.

I hear you, Buster. And yes, I'm one of those fools who pay for this premium appartment. You're right about the other appartments with no hiding in secret rooms. But the other tenants are used to the cameras and do everything in sight. No problem. But to be honest, it is so much nicer to see once in a while different young girls in one appartment. They only stay for a few months, so it's very annoying when they have opportunities to hide.

I think that's the main problem. We (that is the premium members) got greedy when we saw all these young new girls in one appartment. We just took the bait and now we have to face the consequences :) It is clearly the worst appartment (well, after Veronica and Lucas) on RLC.

Ah well, at the end we all have a choice: is it worth the money or not?

@ Zwavelaar: there is a room without cam in nearly each appartment, if RLC didn't want people hide in that room they would have installed cam in each room.

@ Zwavelaar: there is a room without cam in nearly each appartment, if RLC didn't want people hide in that room they would have installed cam in each room.

Pues que lo solucionen o tendrán muchos problemas para mantener éste sitio. Yo no solo pago para ver follar o gente desnuda, yo pago para ver cómo se comportan en su rutina, pero eso sí, hace falta verlos delante de las cámaras, no escondiendose contínuamente, si no ya saben, puerta!! que para eso pago.

This Apartment and only Veronica has a specially room without cameras. The others are toilets.

Guest bobbyjoe

Only Veronica has a specially room without cameras. The others are toilets.

no,there is a laundry room just beside the bathroom in nora's appartment and kamila spend a lot of time in this room with no camera.

Only Veronica has a specially room without cameras. The others are toilets.

no,there is a laundry room just beside the bathroom in nora's appartment and kamila spend a lot of time in this room with no camera.

I know this I meant the other apartments. You have claimed almost all apartments have extra rooms.