more I look at this girl, the more I see "atomic bomb" !!! when off her long black hair, I get mad !!! a true gothic princess !!!

Pffffft, "atomic bomb" with a fuse too wet. Filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap just to have a quick bate-- a big lol. She's officially of no further interest. She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh. Now Monica is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing any day.

spoken as only a true gay man would say "horny cunt" not cool

you have inspired me to write a new screenplay

Working Title "Life as a Gay online Troll"

Cast

Snarky: a slightly overweight but handsome dark haired man. He very close to his mom. Lives close too (basement).

Buster : Snarky's best friend since grade school. Also very good looking but shy. He looks up to snarky because he's very intelligent.

Scene 1

SNARKY: [said with a slight but noticeable lisp]

"Look at this cunt filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap"

BUSTER: [said very interestedly] "Why is she doing that Snarksies"

SNARKY "I don't Know but whatever she's doing it's making me sick Look!!!"

BUSTER: [Takes a look and gags] "You are soooo right!!!!!"

SNARKY: "She's officially of no further interest"

BUSTER: "Im with you"

SNARKY "She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes."

BUSTER: "I agree with you again Snarkies"

SNARKY "A horny cunt is all she'll ever be."

BUSTER: "Yeah she's a real B-I-T-C-H"

SNARKY: "Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh."

BUSTER: "That's so funny. So do I !!!!"

SNARKY: "Now Monica (a slightly mannish looking woman) is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing or...... talking on the phone or....... laying in bed or taking some more on the phone or setting up a firewall of soap bottles so no one can see her in tub naked."

BUSTER: "I just love it when she talks on the phone"

End Scene

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You wanna know when you're really popular on a board? When some dime-a-dozen noob brings up your name despite not having made any posts in this thread in past 2 pages in an some failed attempt at being clever all in order to get other dime-a-dozen noobs to like his post, all because he lacks the ability to refute anything I say and gets butthurt when I say things he doesn't want to hear.

Seriously, I don't even have to say anything anymore and people will still mention my name. Now THAT'S cool.

more I look at this girl, the more I see "atomic bomb" !!! when off her long black hair, I get mad !!! a true gothic princess !!!

Pffffft, "atomic bomb" with a fuse too wet. Filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap just to have a quick bate-- a big lol. She's officially of no further interest. She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh. Now Monica is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing any day.

but go fucking jerk off on your neighbor and stops Denous piss !!!! I speak of his physical, not what it does or not on rlc !!!!

i'm telling you ladies and gentlemen.....peepholecam.com is where it's at tonight.....Camera 1, just saying!

Yeah... 3 girls playing with their phones... totally where it's at tonight.

I've been to this site once or twice. There's something about it that I just don't like nor trust.

i'm telling you ladies and gentlemen.....peepholecam.com is where it's at tonight.....Camera 1, just saying!

I've been to this site once or twice. There's something about it that I just don't like nor trust.

Buster.....you're always a negative mother fucker!!  give it a chance before you mouth off, don't always jump to conclusions you RA-tard!

Buster.....you're always a negative mother fucker!!  give it a chance before you mouth off, don't always jump to conclusions you RA-tard!

And again,i'm glad i'm not the only one who felt that,but glad to see someone else express their feelings on how they perceive things people say through their writing.

And again, let me say that I couldn't give less of a fuck about how people perceive things. It's not my job to cater to people's feelings. I say what I feel and that's just that, and if people want to agree or disagree, call me names or drag my name in stupid little made up plays like some goddamn mouth breather, then so be it. I don't care one way or another. I'm not here to make friends and most certainly have no desire to do so.

spoken as only a true gay man would say "horny cunt" not cool

you have inspired me to write a new screenplay

Working Title "Life as a Gay online Troll"

Cast

Snarky: a slightly overweight but handsome dark haired man. He very close to his mom. Lives close too (basement).

Buster : Snarky's best friend since grade school. Also very good looking but shy. He looks up to snarky because he's very intelligent.

Scene 1

SNARKY: [said with a slight but noticeable lisp]

"Look at this cunt filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap"

BUSTER: [said very interestedly] "Why is she doing that Snarksies"

SNARKY "I don't Know but whatever she's doing it's making me sick Look!!!"

BUSTER: [Takes a look and gags] "You are soooo right!!!!!"

SNARKY: "She's officially of no further interest"

BUSTER: "Im with you"

SNARKY "She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes."

BUSTER: "I agree with you again Snarkies"

SNARKY "A horny cunt is all she'll ever be."

BUSTER: "Yeah she's a real B-I-T-C-H"

SNARKY: "Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh."

BUSTER: "That's so funny. So do I !!!!"

SNARKY: "Now Monica (a slightly mannish looking woman) is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing or...... talking on the phone or....... laying in bed or taking some more on the phone or setting up a firewall of soap bottles so no one can see her in tub naked."

BUSTER: "I just love it when she talks on the phone"

End Scene

Stephen Spielberg better watch out, there's a new man in town! 8)

You wanna know when you're really popular on a board? When some dime-a-dozen noob brings up your name despite not having made any posts in this thread in past 2 pages in an some failed attempt at being clever all in order to get other dime-a-dozen noobs to like his post, all because he lacks the ability to refute anything I say and gets butthurt when I say things he doesn't want to hear.

Seriously, I don't even have to say anything anymore and people will still mention my name. Now THAT'S cool.

[/quote

Yep you seem to be real popular and cool on this board. Its also impressive that you haven't made a post in 2 pages seeing that you have made more post than mcdonalds has severed. Impressive my friend. Me I've only posted 5 (not including this one). If you can bend reality in your mind to think that I'm the one desperate for likes then good luck with your comments being taken serious. I on the other hand do take you seriously so let explain my earlier post. Please don't hire a lawyer to sue me for deformation on character. As i said it is a potential screenplay (fictional i might add). Even though it may seem real, its not. Plus the names have been changed to protect the innocent (such as yourself). The names in this story is as follows:

Snarky - Snarky Gaye  (as in Mavin Gaye)

Buster -  Buster Rhymes (as in Busta Rhymes)

If you can think of any actors to play them let me know. :)

Last thought, Why is it that people that can dish it out can't take it. "Take it like a man boy"