• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess monica and kamila are talking again.

Let me get this straight, you mean to tell me that there really wasn't a problem and that the people here on CC that in invest way too much time watching these women and projecting their own misguided and simple minded delusions blew yet ANOTHER insignificant incident way out of proportion? Wow, would have never guessed that would've happened.  ::)

Las dos juntas en la habitación de Kamila actualmente, cada una con su ordenador y ni siquiera se miran ni hablan, vaya manera de disimular! solo espero que si no estan fingiendo que alguna de las dos empieze a hablar claro! porque es evidente.

Las dos juntas en la habitación de Kamila actualmente, cada una con su ordenador y ni siquiera se miran ni hablan, vaya manera de disimular! solo espero que si no estan fingiendo que alguna de las dos empieze a hablar claro! porque es evidente.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you, they're watching something on their laptops and talk to each other from time to time. If there was some problem between them they wouldn't laugh nor talk to each other. You people seem to see things that don't exist.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you, they're watching something on their laptops and talk to each other from time to time. If there was some problem between them they wouldn't laugh nor talk to each other. You people seem to see things that don't exist.

Es mi punto de vista, ahora que pasa? esto es una dictadura y no se puede opinar?

"Another Saturday Night" (or "Kamila's Lament" with apologies to Sam Cooke)

Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody

I got some money 'cause i just got paid

How I wish I had someone to talk to

I'm in an awful way

I got in town a month ago, I seen a lotta guys since then

If I could meet 'em I could get 'em but as yet I haven't met 'em

That's why I'm in the shape I'm in

Here another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody

I got some money 'cause I just got paid

I'm in an awful way

Another girlfriend told me she had a brother who looked just fine

Instead of being my deliverance, he had a strange resemblance

to a cat named Frankenstein

Here another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody

I'm in an awful way

(Here it is another weekend and I ain't got nobody

Man if I was back home I'd be swinging

Two hunks on my arms

Aww yeah

Listen to me huh)

It's hard on a woman, when she don't know her way around

If I don't find me a honey to help me spend my money

I'm gonna have to blow this town

Here's another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody

How I wish I had a big dick to suck on

I really need to get laid !!!

For Kamila:  camcaps.net/the-old-dudes-board/juke-box/495/ ("Had it all")

I just have one question.  Do these girls only know how to masturbate at night?  I mean, come on and lets see some daytime masturbation!!!

Lo dudo, si en la ducha ya se ocultan como se van a masturbar a plena luz del día, si lo hacen es en ese maldito cuarto sin cámaras, que lo han hecho sobre, todo Kamila.

I just have one question.  Do these girls only know how to masturbate at night?  I mean, come on and lets see some daytime masturbation!!!

Lo dudo, si en la ducha ya se ocultan como se van a masturbar a plena luz del día, si lo hacen es en ese maldito cuarto sin cámaras, que lo han hecho sobre, todo Kamila.

I don't know why they feel like they need to hide their bodies from us.  I believe that RLC needs to tell all these tenants to loosen up some!!