more I look at this girl, the more I see "atomic bomb" !!! when off her long black hair, I get mad !!! a true gothic princess !!!

Pffffft, "atomic bomb" with a fuse too wet. Filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap just to have a quick bate-- a big lol. She's officially of no further interest. She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh. Now Monica is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing any day.

spoken as only a true gay man would say "horny cunt" not cool

you have inspired me to write a new screenplay

Working Title "Life as a Gay online Troll"

Cast

Snarky: a slightly overweight but handsome dark haired man. He very close to his mom. Lives close too (basement).

Buster : Snarky's best friend since grade school. Also very good looking but shy. He looks up to snarky because he's very intelligent.

Scene 1

SNARKY: [said with a slight but noticeable lisp]

"Look at this cunt filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap"

BUSTER: [said very interestedly] "Why is she doing that Snarksies"

SNARKY "I don't Know but whatever she's doing it's making me sick Look!!!"

BUSTER: [Takes a look and gags] "You are soooo right!!!!!"

SNARKY: "She's officially of no further interest"

BUSTER: "Im with you"

SNARKY "She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes."

BUSTER: "I agree with you again Snarkies"

SNARKY "A horny cunt is all she'll ever be."

BUSTER: "Yeah she's a real B-I-T-C-H"

SNARKY: "Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh."

BUSTER: "That's so funny. So do I !!!!"

SNARKY: "Now Monica (a slightly mannish looking woman) is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing or...... talking on the phone or....... laying in bed or taking some more on the phone or setting up a firewall of soap bottles so no one can see her in tub naked."

BUSTER: "I just love it when she talks on the phone"

End Scene

Stephen Spielberg better watch out, there's a new man in town! 8)

Glad to see you have a sense on humor my friend. all in good fun

its like telling yo mama jokes when you were a kid. Im sure Buster told a few but when some told him one about is momma he beat the crap out of them.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive just noticed that kamila hasn't said one word to monica since shes been up what going on with there friendship?

Cuando Kamila se levanto fue a la puerta de la habitacion de Monica y hablaron muy poco, a partir de hay ni se miran.

ive just noticed that kamila hasn't said one word to monica since shes been up what going on with there friendship?

Maybe when they went out yesterday one of them finally decided to make a move on the other person,but it was not reciprocated and probably hurt some feelings,the only problem is I don't know who hit on who,hopefully they get back on good terms and  get back to their little playful flirting.

botika216 yo me di de cuenta esta manana tan buenas amigas que eran ahora ni se miran wow que lastima que  ni se miran ni hablan.

;) ;) Las reconciliaciones casi siempre suelen ser muy buenas, esperemos acontecimientos.

They were the last night very fast again at home. There has happened a little bit. I think Monicas advances went too far. I do not believe Kamila a lesbian is. There are no signs for a respect between the both. No kiss, no hidden tenderness. Only Monica tries always light touches, or goes to the bath if Kamila has a bath. Hence, I also do not think any more that at the aforesaid night of the rlc failure, something was between the both. It are natural only my considerations.