• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more I look at this girl, the more I see "atomic bomb" !!! when off her long black hair, I get mad !!! a true gothic princess !!!

Pffffft, "atomic bomb" with a fuse too wet. Filling up a whole tub and wasting half a bottle of soap just to have a quick bate-- a big lol. She's officially of no further interest. She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh. Now Monica is all around sexy. I'd rather watch her dancing any day.

more I look at this girl, the more I see "atomic bomb" !!! when off her long black hair, I get mad !!! a true gothic princess !!!

She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh.

What have you drunk, or have smoked? If you do not like her, say it, but you do not need to insult them so. You have a level like a slum inhabitant. ::)

How many times we will to say that they don't have to show their body when they come on RLC ?

I agree with you on that part, but what if the tenants can hide in a room without cams for hours? Is that fairplay towards your paying customers?

No to an extent, but that would only really be an issue if every tenant in every apartment hid in a room for hours. There's a reason why you have access to 10 different apartments instead of just one, and with this being a premium apartment and to be quite honest, you'd be a fool if you paid just to watch this ONE apartment... especially when we all know these girls won't be here long.

Usted tiene algo que ver con RLC? Es infiltrado de RLC? Joder siempre defendiendoles.No me vaya a negar que se están riendo de todos los abonados, esta no es la vida real que tanto publicita RLC, esto es una estafa. Todavía estoy esperando que den una explicación a la famosa noche sin cámaras.Repito, esto es una estafa

She can stuff that bottle up her arse and still wouldn't raise herself in my eyes. A horny cunt is all she'll ever be. Plus I hate her "horse" voice and laugh.

What have you drunk, or have smoked? If you do not like her, say it, but you do not need to insult them so. You have a level like a slum inhabitant. ::)

He hates her exactly like I hate Nora.

How many times we will to say that they don't have to show their body when they come on RLC ?

I agree with you on that part, but what if the tenants can hide in a room without cams for hours? Is that fairplay towards your paying customers?

No to an extent, but that would only really be an issue if every tenant in every apartment hid in a room for hours. There's a reason why you have access to 10 different apartments instead of just one, and with this being a premium apartment and to be quite honest, you'd be a fool if you paid just to watch this ONE apartment... especially when we all know these girls won't be here long.

Usted tiene algo que ver con RLC? Es infiltrado de RLC? Joder siempre defendiendoles.No me vaya a negar que se están riendo de todos los abonados, esta no es la vida real que tanto publicita RLC, esto es una estafa. Todavía estoy esperando que den una explicación a la famosa noche sin cámaras.Repito, esto es una estafa

;) ;)Me refiero a este apartamento como estafa.

He insulted me when I was talking like him about Nora but he has no problem about saying insult on the other girls.

Do you know what hatred is? Somebody hate who has acted nothing? Does the world exist only more of hatred? Shit ! :(

I hate all the Nora's lovers.

I  had a gf that looked like Nora,a true,miserable bitch,,and she was just that,i learned to look past the sex,,great sex,and smoking hot body,and say enough was enough and found another girl,,but i wouldn't bash her the way some of you do,she didn't ask for it,,and besides,,what do you think SHE would say about YOU?,lol.Back to Kamila....