Linda & Tibor (2024) #8

12 hours ago, upyourass said:

Hahahaha.....he was dragging boxes from his mancave to the livingroom to sort the kiddy merchandise out. She just fell asleep on the sofa while he was throwing stuff around. 🤣. I have never ever seen such a lazy person in my life 🤣

Baby Fail GIF

If she chooses to relax and do nothing, that is her right. She is under no obligation to engage in any particular activity.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If she chooses to relax and do nothing, that is her right. She is under no obligation to engage in any particular activity.

Too lazy to even masturbate - 😆. Leora is also lazy but does find time to masturbate and force sex onto Paul - 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Of course that's her right, But c'mon mate, if she doesn't have to do anything anyway, wtf is she here then? 

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Of course that's her right, But if she doesn't have to do anything anyway, wtf is she here then? 

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Because she can ? because she likes it ? Because she's an alien sending messages to her home planet ? Who knows ? Who fucking cares ?

I mean, I believe there is nothing to see in that place (and I'm only here because I saw your comment on the front page), I just never watch the place. Boom, problem solved. Not enough things happening on RLC ? Unsubscribe. Boom, problem solved. 

Unless bitching here over and over and over the same exact topic as everybody does makes your feel better somehow. Then please continue. 

6 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Because she can ? because she likes it ? Because she's an alien sending messages to her home planet ? Who knows ? Who fucking cares ?

I mean, I believe there is nothing to see in that place (and I'm only here because I saw your comment on the front page), I just never watch the place. Boom, problem solved. Not enough things happening on RLC ? Unsubscribe. Boom, problem solved. 

Unless bitching here over and over and over the same exact topic as everybody does makes your feel better somehow. Then please continue. 

I make positiv comments sometimes (yesterday I did) 🤣.............................Boom.

8 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

I know some here make fun of Tibor, but at least he's trying to make something of himself. 

True, he has way to many 'jobs', shame she doesn't respect that and steps in to help.

Just now, upyourass said:

I make positiv comments sometimes (yesterday I did) 🤣

No worry mate, nothing against you. I really don't read this specific forum so that might aswell be the first negative comment you ever did.

But I'm so tired of seeing the same messages over and over on the FP :

• Linda is lazy and Tibor is... well that one depends on the poster, but something derogatory
  • Paul is lazy, does not deserve Leora, does not please her sexually, Leora did not do this or that, or did it.
  • B4, B7 they all need to go somehow, and a lot of derogatory stuff
  • Caroline is clickbait and Park a cuck

Same fucking record playing over and over. No variation, no jokes, just the unending complaint like bitching would change anything.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

No worry mate, nothing against you. I really don't read this specific forum so that might aswell be the first negative comment you ever did.

But I'm so tired of seeing the same messages over and over on the FP :

• Linda is lazy and Tibor is... well that one depends on the poster, but something derogatory
  • Paul is lazy, does not deserve Leora, does not please her sexually, Leora did not do this or that, or did it.
  • B4, B7 they all need to go somehow, and a lot of derogatory stuff
  • Caroline is clickbait and Park a cuck

Same fucking record playing over and over. No variation, no jokes, just the unending complaint like bitching would change anything.

All true, but if all forums were only positiv, where would be the fun in that right? (Real) Life is not always positiv, and hey...I am joking most of the time...believe me, I am a funny guy 🤣

5 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Too lazy to even masturbate - 😆. Leora is also lazy but does find time to masturbate and force sex onto Paul - 🤣.

I just posted pics and a vid of her bating!