Masha - (2024) #9

11 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I can go back to every single thread on this site and read the words "this apartment needs to be shut down"  B1, B2, B3 ,B4, B5 and almost all of the "boring" couples apartments. 

Whilst disdain for a product is a regularly occuring thing in all walks of life, when a product becomes dangerous then I think it's fair to address it. 

I've been commenting on this appt for a few months now and how it needs to be closed, but I haven't been making fun of it. Masha's mental health and wellbeing has been degrading quite evidently on camera in front of us. And as much as I worry about her, I'm just as concerned about the animals she keeps locked up in that flat. 

RLC booted Kitty and Smith off the project when their appt became toxic and dangerous and whilst this one has not descended into the level of physical abuse that one did, I would argue that the mental strain this currently living situation is having on Masha is just as dangerous. 

• Upvote 3

Until now I have never cared about having Masha's apartment closed but now IT IS CLEAR that Masha is no longer able to stay on RLC without hurting herself or hurting someone. Do you know how she treats her own friends like shit? She even accused them of wanting to see her dead just because they called a fucking ambulance because she was in terrible condition. You can't tell her anything and she'll immediately go crazy and scream like crazy, insulting everyone. If she hasn't held a knife to someone's throat yet, it's just a miracle.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Until now I have never cared about having Masha's apartment closed but now IT IS CLEAR that Masha is no longer able to stay on RLC without hurting herself or hurting someone. Do you know how she treats her own friends like shit? She even accused them of wanting to see her dead just because they called a fucking ambulance because she was in terrible condition. You can't tell her anything and she'll immediately go crazy and scream like crazy, insulting everyone. If she hasn't held a knife to someone's throat yet, it's just a miracle.

And by her stories, he's still unstable.

Some may argue that following Masha's mental problem is part of her real life so this fits in RLC's proposition. I would agree if Masha had a real life. Masha's income relies on solely on RLC. This might be fucking up with head since she constantly has to provide content. Maybe that's why is one of the reasons why she goes back to former lovers and keeps bringing any kind of guests. 

Masha needs to find a real job and put her life back together.

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Some may argue that following Masha's mental problem is part of her real life so this fits in RLC's proposition. I would agree if Masha had a real life. Masha's income relies on solely on RLC. This might be fucking up with head since she constantly has to provide content. Maybe that's why is one of the reasons why she goes back to former lovers and keeps bringing any kind of guests. 

I wonder how she manages to find collaborators every time when she practically always ends up insulting them and treating them like slaves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I wonder how she manages to find collaborators every time when she practically always ends up insulting them and treating them like slaves.

That's why we see new people more often.

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Mi chiedo come riesca a trovare ogni volta dei collaboratori quando praticamente finisce sempre per insultarli e trattarli come schiavi.

Pagando

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

100% Anyone persuing long shot "careers", acting, music, art, etc, AND RLC should always have fall-back skills so when they get spit out (age out) of that pursuit they are not destitute. Masha relied on RLC and was already "aging out" but then exaperated by drugs.

Unrelated to Thinga's comment:  I think Masha is a stubborn person to start and  adding to that the paranoia she is experiencing (typical addict), she might be a difficult one to rehabilitate. 

Also unrelated to Thinga's comment: To those who have been criticizing everyone for watching this, point taken, however this is damn interesting to see. I would argue that for many of us its an eye opener. We all see happy people engaging in drugs and booze and we all see the hopeless and homeless addict on the street, but this apartment has made the connection showing us a granular view of this progression between those two scenarios. Who knows, it may actually help someone here to intervene early if they know someone taking this trajectory.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1